Don't you love it when

You get paid just that little bit extra and your first thought is what new toys and lingerie you can splash out on.

I'm very tired but also very excited

get that basket full of goodies

Holz105 wrote:

You get paid just that little bit extra and your first thought is what new toys and lingerie you can splash out on.

I'm very tired but also very excited

Hi Hols, What you getting and will you review it for us?

I love getting an extra bit of money in our pay, really makes you smile.but right now any bit extra we have, is going on christmas presents for our lil ones sob sob im hoping i can save a bit for something for me :)

what do you have your eye on :)

I ordered the tantus flurry but I have my eye on the devils tongue and icicles tentacle as well.. I'll review them at some point :)

I feel your pain LMMB, I've spent so much on Christmas for the minis already. Lucky for me I budgeted Christmas (and then some) without this extra cash so I can treat myself :)

Haha exactly this ! I got a pay rise this month and my first thought was what to buy on here !

Not sure if its a good or bad thing really. I bought some bits a few weeks back but was made to feel guilty for "wasting money" so returned them...now I'm thinking I have a good excuse

I'm of the opinion that if it makes you happy it can't really be a bad thing.

What are you thinking of getting?

It's all Christmas now but since I got meat today hoping in a few day's to start saving for a swan or dildos at Christmas.

Holz105 wrote:

I ordered the tantus flurry but I have my eye on the devils tongue and icicles tentacle as well.. I'll review them at some point :)

I feel your pain LMMB, I've spent so much on Christmas for the minis already. Lucky for me I budgeted Christmas (and then some) without this extra cash so I can treat myself :)

Good choices i do love the look of the flurry,i have my eye on that one i cant wait to read your review :)