Door Sex Swing Tips

So I thought I'd try something new, and included the Sportsheets Sex Swing Door Jam Kit (https://www.lovehoney.eu/product.cfm?p=20331) in my latest LH order. It's not really feasible to have a full sex swing where I am now, so I thought an over the door version was the next best thing.

I'm looking forward to seeing how my partner and I can use our imaginations with it, but I'm curious to know if anyone can offer up any tips or tricks for this piece of kit? It's another week until she's home from overseas for Christmas, so the anticipation is really building!

I've not got one, but, make sure the door is strong enough, the frame and hinges, critically check how well the door latches and how easily it could be knocked(the handle) open, if need be place a wedge under the door to help support the door, and to stop anyone opening it from the other side?

Thanks, seems like those are factors that shouldn't be overlooked! I also read that the door has to open towards you rather than away, so I'll pick the location carefully.

We have a similar one. I wish I could offer tips and advice but I'm still working on getting comfy in the thing. Its like a really bad trapeze act. All about strength in your arms and core.

We have got the hanging from the ceiling kind so I can't really comment on positions but what I suggest is your oh to wear heels as it is a lot easier to hop on and off them. Additional props could be blindfold, cuffs to restrict movement further and toys to help with the mood as there is a bit of stopping and starting involved and aids in power play if that's your kind of thing 😊

Thanks Rosy, seems we'll both be tested physically using it then! And thanks Kinkyboots too, I did wonder how easy it would be to use without interrupting the mood a little with various adjustments and balancing! Toys always have a value, and I'll pass on the heels suggestion too!

I dont have one but you will have to make sure the door can take your weight as stated. Also be careful at first if you are sure if the door is strong and you may just fall if the door gives way. But this could bring a good fun to the bedrooms and also some fun I guess you have to use imagine and come up with some cool position to experiment with.