My first sex swing

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum - no clue why I haven't jumped in sooner! - and just want to share my excitement over my recent order.

I've long dreamt of owning a sex swing and yesterday evening my partner and I purchased the Sportsheets door jam swing. We live at opposite ends of England so don't get to see one another as much as we'd like, but we're be having a long weekend away together in just 7 days (I can't wait).

Usually due to the length of time between visits we forget all about the collection of toys we have and jump straight into the sex, but hopefully a good 4 nights together should leave some time to try out our new equipment.

Question:

Does anyone have any sex swing tips, or advice to make our experience even more fun?

Thanks in advance! I hope you're all very well.

Misty

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Hello! I would suggest trying it out fully clothed before getting down and dirty. It helps with knowing your swing, how to get into it and out. The first time we tried out ours I laughed hysterically. It was very comical and should have had a bit of chucklevision music in the background. Good luck and enjoy!

I've been eyeing up the door jam swing! I don't have any tips but please let us know what you think of it 😄

I bought a sex swing over a year ago and installed the eye screws in a room where nobody goes in the house. Had the swing ready to use for wifes bday but it didn't happen. I waited almost 6 months to try again. One eve I took her to that room blinfolded and let her feel the ropes to it. She was already worked up from foreplay so it was not a concern as to what she would think. Her excitment was over the top and I admit things went better than expected. Amazing positionning and I have no clue how many orgasms she had but it was more than a couple. It is randomly used, twice so far. I do reccomend that if you get one that is not on a door if it offers a head rest get it for comfort.

Welcome to the forum ☺️ I'm very intrigued by the door swing, have a fun 4 days!!

Thanks RosyCheek, that's a great idea and definitely sounds like it'd produce a lot of laughter! Luckily it's arriving at mine tomorrow so I'll be able to give it a spin before our trip.

ChrisLve when I level up to one fixed to the ceiling I'll definitely keep that in mind!

Cheekyface and Heidi920, I'll post an update to let you know how it goes and if it's worth the purchase :)

hi MistyNovember , we bought that one a while ago & it's been great. I do agree with RosieCheek though & try it clothed first, that way you can adjust the straps & test a few various positions before doing it for real.. try it, you won't be disappointed.. enjoy

This has always been one of my fantasy’s having a door swing. Something very intriguing and exciting about them

Yes please do. Have a great time! 😉