Double wand

Hi everyone - just a quick question for a bit of advice. Me and my fiancé have 2 different wands (1 purple and 1 white both from lovehoney). I wanted advice on using both on her at the same time and how people would go about it. She orgasms well on her own, with me playing with her or whilst having sex but the wands send her wild!!! In my head I would have her doggy style with one on her clit and another teasing her arse but I'm not sure if that would give her more pleasure. Has anyone used two wands at the same time?

Never tried it, I think it would be too overwhelming for me and would make me far too sensitive. One is enough! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I agree with PP, it would be too overwhelming for me also.

Maybe ask your girlfriend if it's something she wants to try instead of surprising her with it :)

I agree with PP and Delilah; it would be too much. Too many intense sensations simultaneously would actually give me less pleasure.

MRS says the same thing... I think that is hard for most guys to accept (well, at least me and the mates I have talked with) but that seems to be a common theme - we want to give more than women want (size, stimulation, etc.).

Good info, thanks for the resposnes.

Just add my 2 cents - 1 wand is definitely enough for me!!!!

Add Glass instead.

I would love to try this, so you have given me ideas now:-) More Buzz the better:-)

Do you have attachments? We have two wands with a few attachments and I like having both used on me - one vaginally and one anally or one vaginally and one clitoral. Only one of them gets turned up fully if both are used internally mind you. I think my entire bottom half would fall off with all that vibrating inside but I can go mostly full on both if using one externally.

I also like having one used as an actual body massager (especially shoulders or nipples) while having the other one used clitorally. It's a noisy old business though. :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Do you have attachments? We have two wands with a few attachments and I like having both used on me - one vaginally and one anally or one vaginally and one clitoral. Only one of them gets turned up fully if both are used internally mind you. I think my entire bottom half would fall off with all that vibrating inside but I can go mostly full on both if using one externally.

I also like having one used as an actual body massager (especially shoulders or nipples) while having the other one used clitorally. It's a noisy old business though. :)

I'd come away at the end with an 'electrocuted' look, I'm sure! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

I'd come away at the end with an 'electrocuted' look, I'm sure! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I admit I've walked around with a tick and a shiver after double wand adventures but they've been worth it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)