Suggestions on using a mini wand with partner

Having got a special anniversary present for the wife (deluxe LH mini wand amongst some more innocent gifts) I'm wondering about ideas on inventive uses with a partner.

Will definitely look to try it out to assist her with blended orgasms during intercourse. We do manage this currently (without wand) though not all the time - timing can sometimes be hit and miss. Also, would be nice to tease her through clothing when she's partially dressed, and I'd be interested to see what it's like when pressed against my perineum, as she has recently got into stroking that area which feels great for me.

Would be great to see other ideas on fun things to try out with wand and partner

You can use it on her while she's giving you oral. If you need a bathroom or water break, tell her to keep playing with it until you come back. My favourite is to lie on my stomach with the wand under me and have my partner finger me - the easiest way to get double orgasms!

She can use it on your penis as well. Add lube so it can slide easier!

Since it's a new toy, it might take some time for your wife to get the hang of it. It's okay if she doesn't get mind-blowing orgasms the first time you use it.

Have fun! =)

Mini wands are great for combining with oral for both partners - take it in turns while the other lies back to enjoy! Keep it external, but it will probably feel very good on your perineum and well as her clit.

They are also great for stroking other sensitive areas - nipples, back, or where ever else either of you likes to be stroked. You could combine with with a massage candle (check that oils are ok to use with the wand - they usually are).

Have fun!

My wife rarely orgasms through penetrative sex, vaginal or anal, so our mini wand is perfect for holding onto her clitoris no matter what positions we end up in. It is also one of her two favourites for solo play.