Magic wands

I have a good understanding of most sex toys and can understand their appeal, heck I've looked into and considered purchasing most for my OH.

Well one of the few toys I don't understand is the magic wand.

I saw a post on here recently where they were mentioned so showed my OH what was on and she looked at me with a puzzled look as if to ask 'how is that a sex toy?'.

Anyone got experiences or explanations for me?

J

Powerful.

Direct.

Stimulation.

Wands are some of the most powerful sex toy toys on the markets. Even when you place the tip of one onto a lovers thigh, the vibrations can be felt further and higherr up.

Wands are also great for indirect male prostate play.

And they can be good for magge... not just health massage, but foreplay massage too. =)

Yep, we are converts to the wand....

my wife says its her favourite new toy.

cant wait to try one one day . . . they sound AMAZEBALLS !!!

I absolutely love mine and you will need to wrestle it out of my cold, dead fingers lol. It's all about the power, but it's also about the feeling, most sex toys I've experienced wiggle, the magic wand sort of hums. It is like a man with a deep, gorgeous voice humming against your clit. The best way I can describe it is like a very, very, very big bullet vibe hitting all your good spots at once, but IMO, every woman should try one at least once.

Hubby loves being massaged by it on low level and loves it up against his balls but I have to keep moving it with him as he's more sensitive than me. I'm also going to get him the Hummimgbird attachment so he can have fun too.

I have a mini one & tracey cox & I love mind one day I will have the plug in one the vibrations are so intense .

OH wasnt impressed at first. Thought it wasnt as good as her rabbit.

Perhaps it takes getting used to as by the second use she'd cum about 6 times in half an hour and has sworn by it ever since.

Curiousgeorgie wrote:

I'm also going to get him the Hummimgbird attachment so he can have fun too.

Anyone ever tried this? /\

Is it any good?

Who sells them? LH dont appear to unless Im missing it.

I found it on **removed by moderator*, I have no idea how good it is but plan to buy one soon so I'll let you know how OH likes it.

i did ask on another thread if LH had any plans to stock it, as I'd rather buy here, but never got an answer.

Curiousgeorgie wrote:

I found it on wandattachments.co.uk, I have no idea how good it is but plan to buy one soon so I'll let you know how OH likes it.

i did ask on another thread if LH had any plans to stock it, as I'd rather buy here, but never got an answer.

Thanks for the site. Yes, let me know what he thinks.

Long Time Cumiing wrote:

I have a good understanding of most sex toys and can understand their appeal, heck I've looked into and considered purchasing most for my OH.

Well one of the few toys I don't understand is the magic wand.

I saw a post on here recently where they were mentioned so showed my OH what was on and she looked at me with a puzzled look as if to ask 'how is that a sex toy?'.

Anyone got experiences or explanations for me?

J

Hey! You might find this guide on Magic Wands useful :)

Omg...I had no idea how awesome they sound until I read the magic wands guide. I didn't know you could get different attachments!

Adding to wish list...one day it will be mine!!

I would like a rechargeable. one, no black any suggestions. It will be added. To wishlist

Body wand have a rechargeable version which is purple and a pink one.

Fairy wand have lots of choice but are all pink.

Wand essentials also have some rechargeable ones. In blue, pink and purple.

Despina Rose wrote:

Body wand have a rechargeable version which is purple and a pink one.

Fairy wand have lots of choice but are all pink.

Wand essentials also have some rechargeable ones. In blue, pink and purple.

Brilliant off to check out, my fa favorite. colours.

Wands are the best thing ever. My wife turns to jelly every time I bring it out. Orgasm orgasm orgasm easily

Purple wandsls not avaible. Pity because. It's perfect in colour ect On another site I am afraid, would prefer. To buy from here..

The only thing I would say is that I believe the rechargeable ones are not as powerful as the mains version. I can't compare as I only have the mains one but I read a lot before I decided on mine, so it might be something to bear in mind.

On a recent 3 for £50 offer, I bought the Lovehoney mini wand and the Tracey Cox wand. Haven't tried the Tracey Cox but the Lovehoney is fantastic! The vibrations seem to go very deep! Just love it!

I've just bought the Lelo Wand for my OH thanks to the 20% offer. Can't wait 'til tomorrow :D