Finally ordered a wand!

Been eyeing the wands for some time and I've finally clicked buy. Mrs TJ finally agreed on the understanding that it's not just a sex toy, but will be used for all over body massage too.

I've opted for the LH Desire wand. Anyone used one for non-sexy play? If so, am I going to be pleased?

We have the Lelo Large and yes, we use them for body massages, it's especially handy for me to use on my neck when my husband is away, we also both use it for sex, so it's not just for the ladies. Enjoy!

I've just got the Doxy today and been using on my shoulders and it's ooooh soooo amazing!

To cut a boring long story short, the lelo smart wand large is absolutely incredible for back, shoulder infact anywhere message. I can't sing it's praises enough. 100% can be used for message elsewhere.
PP i really am lusting over the doxy hear fabulous things about it, glad youre enjoying it hunni ❤xx

Sounds very promising indeed. Obviously I want to see how good it is sex-wise too!

Bring a towel! I haven't used my bodywand for massage but me and my partner have always wanted to try it for its other uses. let us know how it goes!