Ladies do you enjoy dressing up?

I often wonder do ladies enjoy dressing up in sexy outfits, heels, boots etc. or do you see it as a favour for your man?

i love dressing up, turns me on just as much as it does my man, makes me feel good

rach74 wrote:

i love dressing up, turns me on just as much as it does my man, makes me feel good

+ 1

Oh my god, dressing up is just amazing it seems to make me feel sexier, i feel like im a sexy persona of myself when i'm dressed up like my confidence surges and i can do anything i want to!! it's a crazy turn on for not only the person enjoying it but the person wearing it too!! :) xx

Nice to hear as it is a real turn on but sometimes I feel guilty for asking my oh to dress up. She says she doesn't mind but I would hate if it was actually bugging her.

I wish my OH would dress up but she just isn't into it one bit.

I love it, makes me feel really sexy. I'd dress in anything my husband wanted but unfortunately he's not that into it :-(

Can I marry you lol

No you haven't even taken me out to dinner

that just made me lol dave :)

I adore dressing up.

I know that it turns my boyfriend on even more, which leads me to get more turned on as well.

It obviously varies from woman to woman, but I think most females enjoy looking sexy and pretty - regardless whether it's for themselves or to look more attractive for someone else. When it comes to lingerie/costumes, it's a mix of both. I feel sexy, and my partner finds me sexy - what's not to love?

Although i havent for a while, i love dressing up. I have cute as well as sexy costumes ranging from corests to baby dolls to a really cute skeleton costume for halloween ( which i can't wait to wear in the bedroom). I really have a wardrobe full of lovely items and many stockings and knee highs , oh and corset suspenders .
^
Thinking and typing about all the different outfits i have makes me want to put them on haha !![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

I must say I am surprised that there is a man who isn't turned on my their better half dressing up!

I just worry it might come across that I don't find her attractive if she doesn't. The dressing up just adds variety and makes her look even sexier!

I love dressing up! In fact I sometimes get annoyed when I have to take it off haha! I love it, nothing nicer than a good outfit and some crotchless panties :)

Love to dress up just to stay in 😉

I love dressin up it makes me feel good about myself, I feel sexy so I become less selfconcious :D it's just an added bonus when the OH enjoys it too :P x

amandammmm wrote:

I personally, find it difficult. It takes a lot of courage to do it. And once I'm dressed up I start having doubts and feel stupid.

But... If I can get my head past all that then yes, I find it a big turn on.

Same me for me once I get past my insecurities....Huge turn on especially when see my OH's reaction to how I look.

I know my wife used to feel stupid doing it sometimes and used to wonder if what she was wearing sometimes, but over time she knows what I like and what she looks good in..... got a mid afternoon surprise on saturday when she came into me in the living room wearing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30303 and sheer stockings and a really sexy pair of Carvella platform heels.....

I am so jealous.

I love wearing sexy lingerie and if I could get more in my size I would, just ordered a lush set from LH but its too big and will be going back :( .

Finding things that suit me can be tricky but even a nice pair of stockings and heels can make me feel good....and I quite like going without the rest when going out!

I am not really into costumes and dont find uniforms etc a turn on but if my oh wanted me to dress up for him I would probably enjoy the fact that it was giving him pleasure.