Dressed to impress

It makes me sad that you think men don’t have the same allure. You may not be attracted to men to see it for yourself but I’m sure your partner loves all your parts and hopefully expresses that to you.

Just reading this thread tells you the allure men have.

1 Like

Men have assets and allure too @MrsmrB like Wow…the male body is so beautiful to look at…and touch and inhale.

A male looks good in lots of different kinds of clothing too…

4 Likes

This is definitely not true from my perspective and probably not from your wife’s either. I love a man’s shoulders and chest and the line of hair on his abdomen that leads downwards (I like hair on a man!). I like seeing my husband in well worn, faded jeans, top button / flies undone. He also has an old t-shirt that is a bit tight around the upper arms that I find very appealing! Basically I prefer the slightly rugged look. If going smart, jeans and an open shirt or a smart pair of trousers, shirt and tie work for me too. Or simply naked is a good look too! :sweat_smile::heart_eyes:

Have you spoken to your wife about what she likes to see you wearing? It might give you some hints on what to wear.

1 Like

its just nature in my opinion all weve got going dor us is our dangley bits and frankly penises are ugly :joy::joy::joy: i know theres more to it than that otherwise blokes would stand no chance.i sont mind my body i rock my dad bod with pride my wife likes my body and how i look,she absolutely loves my bum she has always said i shoulld have been the guy from the old confused advert strutting down the street in hot pants :joy: . Maybe i should find some underwear to emphasis the juicyness :grin:

1 Like

As a woman I think a penis is a thing of beauty and I find them very intriguing…I can play for hours in one sitting…love everything about them…seen a fair few in my life and can honestly say everyone has been beautiful…

And the workmanship… pure genius!!!

Regarding clothing…I love to see a bloke in work pants…smelly…oily…so sexy

Jeans and a long sleeved shirt is hot…no shirt and jeans even hotter…

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

My wife does that she likes to sit and hold him in the evening when we are watching a film ect ,its nice makes it difficult to concentrate on the film :grin:. Im a trades man and although my wife finds the job attractive as its a manly job (no sexism intended) most days i come home covered in dust sawdust ect and she just shouts get those cloths off before i go anywhere in the house :joy::joy:

Noooo! They’re definitely not ugly! I love my husband’s and find it very attractive :heart_eyes: :hot_face:

1 Like

As the owner of a penis i think they’re a work of art! Not in the least bit ugly and a wonderfully engineered body part!
I will add i have the same opinion of the female genitalia. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guys and girls thank you very much for the advice definitely goingcto try dressing smart in some nice jeans and a shirt. And we have decided on getting some underwear which i will let her choose wwhat she thinks will look good on me. Ps as a new member loving this forum everyone is so open minded i havent seen any negativity on any of the posts at all from anyone.:heart::+1:

4 Likes

Ok I have seen some penises that only a mother would love!! :rofl::rofl:

My partners penis is delicious :yum:

Definitely looking smart with tight dress pants or tight jeans or tight boxers….yeah we see a theme. For men, it’s less about “frilly” for a lot of women and more about fit. My favorite pair of underwear for the Mr is a soft form fitting boxer brief that shows off his penis and butt.

2 Likes