Male dress up?

Hi there, my partner is very much into wearing stuff to impress and turn me on, but she doesn't like the idea of me in anything like latex or anything. Does anyone have any ideas of what I could do or wear to impress that isnt too over the top?

I think it's quite personal to each person what gets them going really. Personally I love my man in black trousers and a white shirt.. Mmmm just want to rip them off him. Apart from that I just love to see him naked

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

I think it's quite personal to each person what gets them going really. Personally I love my man in black trousers and a white shirt.. Mmmm just want to rip them off him. Apart from that I just love to see him naked

I love this too. Nothing beats a hot man in a suit. My OH started getting men's thongs to wear for me. Very sexy but sometimes a bit pricey.

Depends what you mean by male dress up, I had a phase of experimenting with lingerie, first started with my wife's lingerie but she is quite petite so I started to buy my own, found a few websites that sold lingerie designed for men, I used to wear suspenders stockings, panties and bra, all designed for men, all day, managed to keep it quiet from the wife but it's all but stopped since she made it clear that in a separate chat that she liked men to dress up but not in lingerie!

Seems like we have the same problem... My partner also doesn't like the idea of me being dressed up, so I've never known what to choose to impress her.

killerbunny wrote:

Seems like we have the same problem... My partner also doesn't like the idea of me being dressed up, so I've never known what to choose to impress her.

Try xdress.com, might be something on there that might be right.

thanks for all the advice people, I'll see how she feels about some of them.

Like most woman I like a man in a suit.

Man in a suit wins every time for me! That's why alot of the erotic books aimed a women have a male lead like Christian grey that tends to have a high flying job and dresses smart in a suit!

nothing like a nice smart pair of boxers that emphasise the bulge - cheap too if you can find a nice pair in the high street!

A well fitted suit with nice cologne.

Too damn hot at the moment for a suit though; much as I know my OH likes to see me formally attired, it loses the appeal when I have the sheen of a man overheating!

ooo but a man in a smart suit, in this weather, sweating...... that just screams, I know i'm fucking sexy, now get me naked.....

You know what she does not like but have you asked her what she does like ask her about a fantasy and just dress as that. Or dress up as film character she likes etc

Due to the weather you should get outside in the garden if you have one shirtless and do some gardening, or pretend to. Just wear some gardening gloves. Sweaty and sexy! Get to show yourself off too!

I do wholeheartedly agree with the suit haha... But apparently I also have a gardener thing.

A man in uniform always, closely followed by a man in a suit!

A fireman outfit would definately do it for me.. Espiecally in this weather nice and sweaty mmm yumyum

MissChar wrote:

Due to the weather you should get outside in the garden if you have one shirtless and do some gardening, or pretend to. Just wear some gardening gloves. Sweaty and sexy! Get to show yourself off too!

I do wholeheartedly agree with the suit haha... But apparently I also have a gardener thing.

and some loose swim shorts....

For the OH its me in my suits, she likes me in them!