dressing up help

I'm a pear shape and I find it difficult not to feel self conscious about wearing sexy outfits /lingerie does anyone have any suggestions of what to wear or feel the same x

yes. I am a 12-14. large 12 or small 14.

Hubby got me this for valentines day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32059

I wore it yesterday. I got the large and it was a little loose on me but rather that than too tight and small. In fact it was so comfortable I wore it out all night.

I am so pleased I got it I love it.

The cage style knickers look fabulous on bigger bums, you can try something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31036 . It's in the 2 for 20£ offer and there is a matching bra too! It's great as you can buy them separately without worrying if one of the parts will fit :). This is my current favourite set, and I'm a pear too.

Thank you both I will defo be trying the cage pants they look cute x

Hi im a size 14 quite athletic but still dont like my belly (thanks to kids) I tend to go for lingerie that covers my midrife. Im not a pear lucky you with lovely curves.. im definetly more straight up and down.

A couple of ny favourites are underbust corset with thong and stockings, everything I dislike is behind corset and gives me some curves...while all the good stuff is available and also anything underbust or quarter cup makes your breasts look bigger so great for balancing proportion.
One if my absolute favs is a black open cup mini dress with stockings. .. again a huge hit ....by elegant moments... I know that is on the dreamgirl site and possibly amazon/ebay
Good luck... there are loads of outfits lingere out there have a good luck around everywhere and once u find whats sexy and gives u confidence your on a winner. Xxx

This http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32789 is a gorgeous little outfit and can be worn over other underwear or just as the set on it's own. It's nice and loose so won't cling to anything you're not happy about but is sexy enough to give your partner a treat. My review should be up for it soon but I think it's a brilliant addition for women of all shapes and sizes and highly versatile.

Being a cross dresser I envy you ladies with generous bottoms and hips, but seriously, really seriously, I hope you can enjoy yourself as you are. I'ms sure your other half does (there's been a bit in the papers recently about the reasons women have big boobs and hips - it shows you store the fat that feeds the children with the big brains that we've evolved to have).

If only we had a good word for fat instead of all the weaselly ones you keep finding on cosmetic packs (stand up and be counted, you lipids!). Mrs. PInk's bum looks good enough to eat and I worship it!

But obviously you want to look and feel sexy. Mrs Pink likes the bra-sized baby-doll/chemises you sometimes see, as thay make the most of her boobs and cover up, in her case, her post-caesarian tummy bulge, but in your case would sit over your hips and, with any luck, 'smooth the transition' from your top half to your bottom half.

I have to say that they're not that easy to find, but I've dug up three for the Mrs.. Having sized cups makes a big difference to us as we're both quite particular in the boob department.