Guys dressing up... Yay or nay?

Wonder what others views/thoughts are on your Mr dressing up in the bedroom?

Like most people I have fantasies, some I'd like to stay just that and others (after discussing) we've played out.

For me personally, I have never been turned on at the thought of my OH dressing up in an outfit to sex it up! We've discussed it a number of times, but for me it's more a turn off than on. We both love me dressing up in sexy lingerie and outfits for role playing, but it makes me cringe at the thought of him rocking up in some (fantasy) costume, outfit or uniform get up!

I have never been a massive fan of male strippers and such, and don't get the whole female frenzy over them! Some of my friends think I'm weird, but I have/would never be a sheep and just pretend to enjoy something when I don't! And feel it's unfair that they judge me because I'm in the "minority" when I don't judge them 😤

Im more the au naturale kinda chick... raw, rugged and all man sex appeal.... but in saying that! If he's ever suited and booted, 3 piece suit, or even a shirt, tie and good fitting pair of trousers... well I'm literally drooling! Can't keep my hands off him. Which can become tricky if we're at certain events!

I am fully aware that we all appreciate different things, which is why I'm wondering what others thoughts are?

My missusloves it when im dressed up for sex the kinkier the better she knows im up for anything

I dont do firemen police officers etc. But wifey likes me dressed up/down in my thongs g-strings etc. she likes pulling the strings!! ha-ha![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I liked my other half in the Police outfit he wore a few times, but it was more of a fun, novelty thing rather than instant sex appeal for me. I would much rather see him in some nice boxers from the LHM range!

I'd love my OH to surprise me dressed as a fireman or police officer but he's just not into dressing up unfortunately even though I'd actually find it quite sexy.
Everyone likes different things it's just the way life is . I hope to be able to persaud him at some point though ;)

I think I'd burst out laughing if OH dressed up as he's kit not into anything other than vanilla sex! So I can't imagine it. Shame really, I'm up for trying anything!

I dress up in bodystockings and lacy underwear, I have crotchless knickers too, but I've not worn a role play costume yet. But if OH wanted me to, I'd be up for it!

My OH likes to dress up in novelty, funny costumes which is more for the laugh side when we want to chill, but it's not a turn on and if we end up having sex it's more because we are relaxed and having a good time.

Personally I'm not very much into this male stripper thing eitherm altough I do like a guy who's confident to pull out a few dance moves and being sexy, but that can happen in any kind of outfit I reckon.

It would be a No from me, I like my man just as he is, preferably naked !

Nay from me, doesnt tickle my pickle

🐼

Me I am all for it. Been a fireman ,builder and have a police costume stashed away, I also like going dressed up when we go out. Wifey reciprocated. Not keen on suits although I have one for business use. The material for the trousers doesnt make me feel comfortable.

Just a personal thing ,I think guys dress too casually compared to the ladies .I guess I am in the minority.

I've offered as she dresses up for me now and again, but she said she just likes me to be me. She gets very touchy feely when the 3- piece suit comes out though.

mysteron wrote:

Me I am all for it. Been a fireman ,builder and have a police costume stashed away, I also like going dressed up when we go out. Wifey reciprocated. Not keen on suits although I have one for business use. The material for the trousers doesnt make me feel comfortable.

Just a personal thing ,I think guys dress too casually compared to the ladies .I guess I am in the minority.

Love this, thank you. Mrs mysteron is a lucky lady 😉 Mr MG is happy in nice underwear but I haven't yet managed to get him in an outfit...but I would love it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that...

I love the Dom look in a man,straight from a dungeon.I find it very sexy.A real turn on.

I'm in to dressing up for my OH, but she isn't that bothered about it. We have several costumes but it doesn't happen very often.

MrsMG wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Love this, thank you. Mrs mysteron is a lucky lady 😉 Mr MG is happy in nice underwear but I haven't yet managed to get him in an outfit...but I would love it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that...

Thanks,that's because we do a lot of role playing when we have time to ourselves. Other roles involving costumes I have done is a butler wearing butler shorts,combined with the LH male stripping kit,naked native capturing an intrepid explorer (Think of the song The lIon Sleeps Tonight ) My favourite was being a cowboy and lassooing my Indian squaw after chasing her around the house and then tying her up .

The Mrs does most of the dressing up though and has a large collection of costumes,

The thing is not to take it seriously and do it as a bit of fun.

A BIG YAY, the wife loves me dressing up, if it's in my see through mesh lounge wear, latex clothes or bondage harnesses, it always adds a bit more to our bedroom antics or any other room in the house 😉

Rimmer57 wrote:

A BIG YAY, the wife loves me dressing up, if it's in my see through mesh lounge wear, latex clothes or bondage harnesses, it always adds a bit more to our bedroom antics or any other room in the house 😉

You look good mate in your pictures. A lot of it is confidence IMHO and its something a lot of guys are short on.

My OH likes to see me in full highland dress. The last time we hosted a Burns night I decided to wear the kilt au natural underneath and let her find this out during the evening. When our guests had left her hands were straight up under the kilt.

My oh has a police uniform which I love. I also love him in satin/silk boxers.....My favourite is when he's all dressed in his leather harness.....Or one of his 'dom' outfits....I know I'm in for a really good time xx

What about men wearing women's lingerie?