Drowning couple, require assistance!

Hello, I need a life jacket here...I'm drowning my OH and myself :S I get ridiculously wet when I'm horny, occasionally to the point where I'm literally soaking through my clothes (even jeans). I also seem to squirt during penetrative sex. I don't necessarily squirt all the time, just when I come insanely hard, but I always get ridiculously wet. Frankly, it's uncomfortable and the OH isn't so sure of the sensation - he says it feels like I'm just peeing all over him (he knows what it is tho). It's at the point where sex takes place on towels and towel drying afterwards is vital for both of us. I know there isn't much way of reducing this, but does anyone have ANY IDEA where I can get something nicer to have sex on than a towel? It's uncomfortable and both my OH and I find it a bit of a turn off. Rubber sheets are awful too, but sleeping in a soaked bed is worse. I saw some sex rugs a little while back but I couldn't afford them. Any lovely wet'n'wilders want to share tips? Oh, and quickie help too - soaked underwear = nasty. Thanks Lxx

Well I can't really help, since I'm the complete opposite! However I'm sure someone else will come along with some advice!

This thread might be an interesting read if only for some reassurance! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/11755-a-question-for-the-gentlemen-how-wet-is-too/

As for practical tips - sorry but I can't think of much other than the towel trick. As for quickies? I'm told some people keep a spare pare of knickers and a toothbrush in their hand bag in case they have to stop somewhere impromptu - maybe you could try that?

Hope you figure something out!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

As for practical tips - sorry but I can't think of much other than the towel trick. As for quickies? I'm told some people keep a spare pare of knickers and a toothbrush in their hand bag in case they have to stop somewhere impromptu - maybe you could try that?

Well - I mean the clean knickers, not the toothbrush :S

Adx

Not rubber but PVC maybe?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10935&reviewid=27642#customer_reviews

however - its apparently now been discontinued :(

How about a big throw? my mum has one on her bed (not for sex, i hope, just for decoration) so it wouldn't be weird, have it folded up at the bottom and pull it up over the bed when you are going to have sex? you could have two so you could alternate?

thats what i would do, don't like the shiny sheets myself

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

How about a big throw? my mum has one on her bed (not for sex, i hope, just for decoration) so it wouldn't be weird, have it folded up at the bottom and pull it up over the bed when you are going to have sex? you could have two so you could alternate?

VW x

Wouldn't that hold liquids though? Might be awkward to dry out.

I know they do make waterproof mattress covers which are designed to go under the sheet. I dont know what your living conditions are, but it might be an idea to have a go with one of those to protect the mattress (as that's more difficult to clean), then just throw the sheets in the wash when you're done. Can always get some spare sheets!

WandA wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Wouldn't that hold liquids though? Might be awkward to dry out.

Oooh i dunno... seems better than a towel all the time, whipping a throw up from a bed seems easier than laying towels out etc...

tesco do a tie on baby sheet big enough to cover the top half of a double bed ..then place some towels over that it easy to take on and off the bed and easy to clean too ..otherwise its a stand up job in the shower/bath my lovelies xx

Good suggestion AA. Assuming everything's okay though, and it's something you're going to have to live with, rather than finding ways of soaking up the excess you could try moving the sexytime to an environment where it doesn't matter - bath or shower, or maybe the kitchen?

Thanks for all your replies :) I have regular check ups anyway and I know I don't have any infections. And nothing else seems to happen other than just getting soggy. From chats with my mum, it seems to be a genetic sort of thing (who knew?). I've probably made it seem a lot worse than it is, but it can get so irritating! The excessiveness doesn't happen all the time in clothes, as long as I'm not incredibly horny I'm fine...regular playing helps which is a great excuse ;) Still looking for a sexier alternative to towels tho. I'd love to have shower or kitchen fun but sadly our place is tiny and not great for that :( Plus changing sheets right after every time would mean changing them at least once a day...*sigh* I'll just carry on as I am, it has its upsides too. Although if anyone finds a nice sex rug please say! I'd love one of the microfibre with fur things - gorgeous and absorbant :) Lxx

Oh dear! I'd talk to your doctor though - maybe changing contraceptive would help?

It's not like it's necessarily caused by a medical issue, but there may be a medical solution as simple as just changing pill or whatever!

Again, can't offer many suggestions although the fleece throws you can get are fairly thin and easy enough to wash so maybe a couple of those would be worth the investment? You can get them for a couple of quid in Primark or Asda!

We let puppy sleep on one because she likes warm things and it keeps the sofa fresh.

Adx

Oh dear! I'd talk to your doctor though - maybe changing contraceptive would help?

It's not like it's necessarily caused by a medical issue, but there may be a medical solution as simple as just changing pill or whatever!

Again, can't offer many suggestions although the fleece throws you can get are fairly thin and easy enough to wash so maybe a couple of those would be worth the investment? You can get them for a couple of quid in Primark or Asda!

We let puppy sleep on one because she likes warm things and it keeps the sofa fresh.

Adx

Could be. I'll have a chat next time I go in. I did change a few months ago anyway (they discontinued my last one), but might be worth a go :) I may just create a throw, perhaps look into fitting one of those fleeces with a silky face so I can have fluffy or smooth....hmm. Thank you :) shall go into the wide world and explore Lxx

Can't offer any advice as such, but just wanted to say that I am the same - when horney I get incredibly wet - too wet sometimes according to my hub.

I squirt as well and regularly sleep in the wet patch!

We don't use anything else on top of the bed, but just have a matress protector on it.

I can appreciate about wetness during the day as well, or even after a good old snog!

So, you're not alone