Weeing on me!

I'm desperate for the OH to ride me and then as she is doing this wee on me! Anyone else into this sensation or any kid of watersports?

Weve done WS before but a long time ago and in the shower. I put loads of towels down a few times but she says she isn't able to in the middle of a session.

im really into squirting but I've never managed to get her there despite buying the toys and reading up and I think it's linked to that. I really want to feel that wet feeling on me!

anyone else do anything similar or had similar experiences etc?

Hi there, here are a couple of previous threads on this that you may find interesting :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/786751-water-sports/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/220665-watersports-anyone/

I don't know if it's possible to wee while having sex. An ex wanted me to do it but I physically couldn't.

Also if I have a dildo in me when I'm ready to squirt I have to take it out or I won't squirt, it just won't come out!

She's got a point; have you tried peeing with an erection? It's pretty much the same when a woman is aroused, it's hard to physically pee. Add into that the mental holding back (peeing during sex is a social no no for many women) and it's very difficult indeed! Have you talked to her regarding a mental block? Or considered a slow build into it, going right back to the bathroom and working up to actually peeing on you in a non toilet environment?

Is she into desperation at all? Being properly desperate could make 'letting go' during sex much easier, to the point where she may not have much choice! Assuming, of course, she is ok with peeing during sex at all, which she just may never be.

There are loads of threads on squirting here that have plenty of tips and personal experiences if you want to further read up on that. Though again, you could run into a mental hurdle that needs to be addressed before she can relax enough to squirt (assuming she can, you'll find lots of people who say it isn't physically possible).

If all else fails, you could incorperate warm water into your bedroom play as a compromise!

Its not so much that its hard for us to pee on you when we are aroused, its just hard to pee with you inside is. We kind of automatically tighten up our vaginas down there to wrap it nicely around your penis because it feels good and obviously when we do that we are also tensing up our urethras too. So its super hard to pee.

As for squirting you just need to tell her to fully relax. No tensing nothing. I cant squirt if there is something inside me for the same reason i cant pee with something inside me. Hubby has to just very rapidly and quite hard rub my clit while i dont tense or think about it too much, then comes a feeling sort of like im going to piss myself lol but i just dont react to it, the automatic reaction is to hold it in but if she just stays completely relaxed it will come flying out! Loads of the stuff! At a crazy velocity it just shoots all over the room haha! And smells like sweet popcorn!

it is really difficult to wee during sex, it's a response thats difficult to control (like flinching when someone throws a punch at you) your body does it to protect the sperm as the acidity of urine kills them. it is much more difficult for men than women though. its really good advice that if you're ever desperate for the toilet and dont think you're going to make it to the bathroom, think of sex and it subdues it.

as for squirting, not ever woman can squirt some just dont have the ability whether the stimualtion is there or not, or dont have a senstivite enough g spot, or dont have the right type of stimuation, or take too long, or just arent in the mind set, it takes a hell of a lot of relaxing when your body is telling you to tense

It may be impossible, its certainly very difficult to urinate during sex. Have you ever tried urinating during sex? It may be hard with you actually inside she might be able to ride you and then afterwards wee on you but it is probably not doable at the same time.

Thanks everyone, I think I'm desperate for that liquid sensation on me. I'm craving it tonight and I know we are going to be having sex tonight.

ive asked my wife to not wee before sex but she's says its just painful having sex when she needs a wee but I think I actually want a short amount of riding and then lift off and pee on my cock and balls...just wanting that wet sensation.

we are still working on squirting but we arnt there yet but any means, I've got her pussy very wet by using the vigorous finger technique but never got her to the point of needing a wee at the point she needs to squirt,

will have to continue to practice.....

Good luck! Its not easy. My hubby is the only person who has ever managed to make me squirt, I can't even make myself squirt!!! Which ofcourse gives him a massive ego! Haha. Just keep trying! She will thank you for it.

Any tips????? :-))

Must admit i'd kinda be interested in attempting it

It is really painful having sex when you need a wee

Young and fun95 wrote:

It is really painful having sex when you need a wee

Seconded! Not just painful but also very distracting.

It's hard to give you tips because different things do it for different girls :)

I'm all for weeing on me, some program on the TV implied that it's not possible to wee when we're arroused, the body is designed to stop it whilst having sex for either party, I think it said, so we'll just have to do it before or after !