Squirting practical help... enlightened

Hello again,

I haven't been on here in a while! I have come to ask you all some practicle questions about squirting. Since being with my OH of 10years I have always squirted when orgasaming, I never did before then, but then he is amazing :)

I wanted to know what other squirters do when you want to have sex, we have a water resistant matress cover and a towel but the towel can sometimes dampen the mood a little, not much but it takes out the spontinaety a bit. Also its not so much a squirt as a gushing torrent, anyone else like this? (No it's not pee for all those non believers in female orgasms)

Has anybody else got any practicle tips?

Many thanks Lovelies!

xx

Opps, that was supposed to be a light bulb smiley in the title, not some random statement, lol.

We tend to just put towels underneath, as you have also mentioned you do. Other than a mattress cover, which you also use, I don't see that there is much else that you can do practically. Without the towels you will have to change the bed sheets and dry off the mattress cover, which is a bit of a pain. Towels work fine and my wife is a gusher as well. Lucky us as I just love it. Think you may just have to stick with the towels.

You could use this. .. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813
We have one and it saves so much hassle.
You could stick it under the sheet so it's always there, then all you need to do is change the top sheet post squirt.

I've just learnt how to make my wife squirt and the first few times we didn't put anything down..... changing sheets afterwards is a real passion killer. Then we used a towel, but she's keen to get a fitted PVC sheet but sadly Lovehoney only do double and we need a Kingsize

Thanks for the advice all :) Are the PVC sheets squeaky or slippery?

We do the same as you towel and protector sheet under the bed to protect it , i dont fancy a pvc sheet

Towel under the bottom sheet. Then a towel then another sheet. Do the deed and just whip off the top sheet and get back in bed. Sorted