Dumb and Dumber ? or Gotch Ya ?

I thought some of you would find this quite amusing as my Mrs clearly did .

It was a Saturday night a couple of weeks ago, we had just been out enjoying a meal and went to our final pub that has entertainment of a Friday night . This particular night it was a Karioke night and therefore plenty of contemporary pop music .

We had sat down on a bench with a table in front and a young couple sat next to us at the other side.Just a short distance away 2 guys had placed themselves strategically so they could monito anyone who entered the room. They were in their early to mid forties as a guess . They were clearly on the pull as they were watching and sussing out anyone that was female .

A short while ensued and my Mrs was captivated by watching them examine any girl that entered. An way after a further short period 3 same sex female couples ( I don't like using the L word as it pigeon holes people ) enter. A girl and and girlie girl sat oppisite us and another girl and girtlie girl sat opposite the young couple. The last couple were both girlie girls and they sat at the side of the young couple on the bench seating.

To most people it was clear that these 3 couples were couples because the chemistry was there to be seen and on show.They were touching each other occasionally as a couple would do when they were talking to each other. They were having a night out together

Anyway these guys decided that they would try and pull one of these girls from the couples. Unknown to them one of the girls cottoned on as to what thse guys were trying to do. So she got up and did a sexy dance to the music that was being played. Its was parrt tease for these guys and probably part tease for her partner . I would say more for her partner. One of ther songs she loosened her jeans and slipped them down sligtly to reveal her bare bum and danced like this for some time. The guys of course started to get excited becasue he thought it was for his benefit. After a couple of songs she sat down again opposite me and I said to her " I know what you are upto" She acknowledged with a wry smile and a wink . This confirmed I was right . My Mrs couldn't stop shaking in laughter .On the next song one of these guys thought he would try his luck and tried dancing closely with this girl .A conversation ensued whilst they were dancing and some shake of the head from the girl stating that she wasn't interested. This sort of blew him out of the water and he sat down with his mate with his tail between his legs

2 more girls came along of who I am convinced were also on the pull and also did a sexy dance in front of these guys and they did nothing as they already had thier fingers burned . So despite the girls trying all they could , they decided to move on.

I think if your single it pays to do some homework on body language as clearly these 2 guys were clueless.I think its pays to watch some couples and observe on how they interact with each other. That way you can avoid falling into a traps like this which are quite rare as far as I am aware . Whilst I think it was perhaps a bit micheivous of this girl dancing and perhaps egging them on they really should have known different .

I've got to say most men don't have a clue as far as body language is concerned. Even my oh doesn't have a clue and I point this sort of thing out to him all of the time when we are out. It is amusing to watch though. It sounds like you had a good night 😊 Call me a party pooper but I hate to see guys or girls getting their bums out yuk. Maybe I'm just getting old lol.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I've got to say most men don't have a clue as far as body language is concerned. Even my oh doesn't have a clue and I point this sort of thing out to him all of the time when we are out. It is amusing to watch though. It sounds like you had a good night 😊 Call me a party pooper but I hate to see guys or girls getting their bums out yuk. Maybe I'm just getting old lol.

I guess you are a fan of tease, inuendo and subliminal messaging rather overt in yer face exhibitionism, me too

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Her bum wasn't a pretty site .But obviously her partner enjoyed the show and so did the other guys.

Body language per se can be quite confusing. Sometimes I ask myself does she really mean that ? Many times I have seen conflicting signals sent out. I am slowly learning the negative forms such as folding my arms which says " I am not interested" . Unless the other person knows what that means then its of little consequence.!

That entertainment was far better IMO than the offical entertainment as I am not a fan of Karioke unless the people chosen to sing the song can acually sing .

I think this type of activity will intesify with the lead upto Chritmas as many singletons will be looking to spend some time at Christmas with a new partner. So its going to be quite interesting to watch .

Personally despite technology I don't think you can beat trying the old fashioned way of finding a potential partner . At least you actually know what they look like ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

This thread made me smile and reminded me of a few nights out with male friends on the pull long time ago ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)