oldies sex

Ohh my eldest daughter is a cheeky so and so. We were talking about going into the sex shop(don't know if we are allowed to name it) Anyhow she was saying about the dirty old people who go into them, they shouldn't be having sex. Ohh that got my goat, why should the younger ones be the only ones who have sex, told her straight, if someone is capable and enjoy it let them get on with it, it makes no difference how old they are.

Not sure if she was on about me and her dad but she won't say, we are 51yr and 55yr, does that make us dirty old people don't think so.

Not sure if i'm old or not, I'm 50, and I must say I'm having the best sex of my life, I don't know if thats because the children have flown the nest (althought they do keep coming back!!) we have more time and money, go away for the odd weekend, go out with friends and just seem to have more time for each other.

In the bedroom weve tried alsorts, some we like some we wont try again, we've tried alsorts of toys again some we like some we don't , I'm sure the children would be horrified lol but life seems to be good.

Thank god for that we are normal whoo. Daughter in question is 26yrs and goes into that shop, just for underwear she says. I'm lumbered with all three of mine 28yrs, 26yrs and 18yrs. Would be lovely to have the house to ourselves. If we want to be downstairs for a bit of fun, we have to tell them they are not allowed downstairs at all, unless they want to see something they shouldn't, thankfully they keep out of the way.

I am certainly enjoying sex more now and I am not giving it up.

I have always been fairly open with my daughter, explit conversations were her mothers domain. However I always get the feeling that my daughter thinks sex is something we used to do. Kids dont like to think of their parents being "at it"

Well, la83, we are older than you and having the sexual time of our lives, and many of the couples we swing with are older than you too. R's sons (a late 20s and an early 30s) know we swing and are very relaxed about it, but were brought up to be sexually liberated anyway. One said "I always ring up before I come round in case you're having a 4some."

At least they check up first,swingcouple, it's good that they are relaxed about it.

My youngest is the most relaxed about everything, she will talk about anything and I think it's good because if she has a problem I know she will talk to me.

I can understand that gunther, I used to wonder about my nan and grandad whether they still did it.(long time ago) Used to think ewww, doing that, but we wouldn't be here without it.

us young guys get more turned on by the older ladies due to them seeming to know what they really want when it comes to sex. younger girls havent got the same aroma about them.

the big problem is finding older women who are interested in younger men. aaarrghhhhh its depressing as older women are definitely hotter

I'm sure there will be some out there for you. Have you chatted to any older women,you know get to know them a bit first, might lead to other things.

all i ever do is flirt with older women. its takin git to the next step that seems dangerous incase all the signs have been getting read wrong

It is fun to flirt, as you know the attraction of older women is that they know what they want, so just relax, have a bit of fun and let them take the lead.

I am a 55 year old widower who's other half sadly passed away nearly 2 years ago.
I have a 17 year old daughter and I keep an eye out on her welfare/thoughts on what she says on her twitter account. Especially thinking about her thoughts on my girly friends.

Last nights tweet was similar to:- OMFG my dad! He has a better sex life than me, #needearplugs