Earning wife points!!!

So tonight I'm going to go out for a family meal, my husband has had a tough week with work so I'm in the mood for cheering him up. My plan is.... I'm wearing crotchless knickers, and I am going to tell him just before we get out the car/or halfway though the night. It's about 45mins away from home and we have to go down country lanes. I wonder if we will need to pull over on the way home. Do you think that's a good way to earn some brownie points? Extra advice welcome x

1 Like

I'm sure he would enjoy that! Just be careful and discreet if you do pull over, you won't want a blue light disco!

Hope it went well and you had (or currently having) a lot of fun šŸ˜

Woah. What a night.

GinaGee74 wrote:

Bonus wife points for me. I told him before we got out of the car, as I was wearing a skirt he had a quick feel.WOW. The journey home was steamy, we spoke about what we want to try next, had to pull over to have a play. As soon as we were in the house, the sofa we went. Wow wow wow I'm ready to go again. Just waiting for him to get out the shower.

Sounds fab. Sounds like those crotchless panties need deploying more often!

1 Like

KinkyMira wrote:

Sounds fab. Sounds like those crotchless panties need deploying more often!

Most definitely šŸ˜Š

What happened when he came out of the shower??

essohyes wrote:

GinaGee74 wrote:

Bonus wife points for me. I told him before we got out of the car, as I was wearing a skirt he had a quick feel.WOW. The journey home was steamy, we spoke about what we want to try next, had to pull over to have a play. As soon as we were in the house, the sofa we went. Wow wow wow I'm ready to go again. Just waiting for him to get out the shower.

essohyes wrote:

GinaGee74 wrote:

Great work....., šŸ‘šŸ‘

Nice

What a fantastic partner you are. Iā€™m lucky to have dinner when I get home from work. Think he should try and repay the favour now šŸ˜‰

pusseypleaser wrote:

What happened when he came out of the shower??

essohyes wrote:

GinaGee74 wrote:

Plenty of oral.

Alwaysonmymind wrote:

What a fantastic partner you are. Iā€™m lucky to have dinner when I get home from work. Think he should try and repay the favour now šŸ˜‰

Aww thanks, we've been married 5years and have had our share of ups and downs, trying for a baby so making the most of every opportunity šŸ˜Š