rare weekend away, need to boost the sex life

Afternoon.

Thanks to advice from lmh95 things have improved see my previous post on vaginal dryness.

I have a rare opportunity for a weekend away with my oh. We don't live together anymore and I work a weekends (too much to go into on here as to why) anyway we are away for a family wedding and I am wanting to get some action when we return to our hotel.

I have been experimenting myself with a clit vibrator and lube thanks to lovehoney. Comes highly recommend it's the Lh mini vibe with 4 changeable heads. My oh is happy to oblige in the bedroom but we have kind of lost our way as sex has very much taken a back seat in the relationship.

Any ideas welcome on making this a weekend full of sex.

I am not there most confident at getting what I want. I was considering no knickers for the wedding and then letting him know about an hour before the end to set the mood? Or do i splash out on new underwesr and what?

It's a very close family member so leaving the wedding early isn't an option.

Oh doesn't know about the clit vibe and wondering if to take it with me to get me going?

Heyy bagpuss, to even consider going knickerless just shows your more confident than you thinm u are. Underwear sure is a booster to that, im sure your very excited to be spending the weekend together, take time to appericat your time together dont rush things.. massage is a great relaxing way of being sexy along with prelonging that special occasion.

Take your lube with you :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Heyy bagpuss, to even consider going knickerless just shows your more confident than you thinm u are. Underwear sure is a booster to that, im sure your very excited to be spending the weekend together, take time to appericat your time together dont rush things.. massage is a great relaxing way of being sexy along with prelonging that special occasion.

lmh95 wrote:

Hey there Bagpuss356.

A family wedding and night away sounds great.

I hate to be a bit of a party pooper but I don't fancy a whole day at a family wedding with no knickers. Could be a bit uncomfortable. Maybe better to keep them on till later in the evening, nip to the loo and slip them in your OH's pocket while whispering dirty things in his ears about what you'd like him to do to you later ;)

The poor guy isn't going to know whats hit him!!!

Great advice btw xxx

Lmh95 good idea about the wearing knickers for most of the day. I hadn't thought about the comfort aspect. I definitely like the idea of taking them off and putting them in his pocket. Very saucy. I intend to pack some nice things. I have a pile already started. Blindfolding sounds fun, not sure if he will go for it but I can try. Ramdomly oh did suggest tieing me up in jest when I last saw him. I am all for a shower together too! How do I bring up the toy, I have just kept this as something for me and don't want to spoil that.

Hmm, tie him to the chair in the room sounds good. Again not sure if he will go for that. But maybe if I tie him to the chair leaving him with just his mouth to use it could be steamy. I could Blindfold him too so I am in control?

Sassykitten any ssuggestions on the underwear front? Not brought any from lh before. Some of the knickers look gorgeous!

I personally don't think u can go wrong with some lace undies n a babydoll.. I like the flirty range lovehoney do as they are sexy but comfortable enough wear all day.

Agreed underwear for the wedding, then slip them in his pocket ;)

You dont need to tie him you could always force him to sit then go behind him n place the blind on him, yhen tease him in anyway possible. ?.. when u give him back the view one to open his eye is u in a babydoll is sure to blownot just his mind

Thanks for the knicker suggestions. I do love crotchless and find them very erotic. Your suggestion of the wetlook lace up crotchless knickers look amazing! Crotchless are very handy for the toy when alone too. Adds to the excitement for me. We did use a vibrator many years ago and it didn't go down well. Good idea though of suggesting that a friend got it for me. I have a friend in mind that I can mention, we have known each other years so a good idea. I have strangely also recommended the toy I have and she will be ordering it. I am keen on the idea of tieing oh up to a chair and letting him see when I am ready. I can feel myself getting excited about it already and it's a week and a bit away. I will be ready to burst by the time we get away. On the down side other guests/ family members are staying in the same place so I hope we can maintain noise control

I will hopefully see him before the wedding. I think I have to be careful how i approach this, but I will take it with me. I think most men might feel that they are being replaced? Rejected even? That was the impression I got last time. I think it's all in the handling of the situation?

I have ordered the baby doll you mention in an above post. It's on offer at £10. I did also see a nice lace blindfold but it's out of stock. Feather tickler sounds good. My oh would like to use that on me I am sure!

Like Imh95 mentioned you can get a blindfold and feather tickler in the 3 for £10 offer, but I thought I'd also point out lovehoney's soft bondage kit:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33707

It's more expensive, but personally I prefer the blindfold since it has a wire frame which can be molded to your oh's face, so there's no chance for them to peek. It also has a silky restraint which is a lot less intimidating than some other restraints may be. (:

Blindfold and tickler in the 3 for £10 sounds like a good idea. Cheap and cheerful for the purposes of trying it out. I do like the look of the satin ones too but they are more pricey, maybe something to move onto if it's well received.

Hi scarlet blacks, thank you for your suggestion. Bondage is definitely new to me and my oh, certainly a first timer. The set you have suggested looks softer hopefully it can be a purchase in the future. I see a wish list can be created and this could be the first item on it. Not used the wishlist before.

Wishlists are great for remembering and organising things you want to try out bagpuss.

I agree Imh95, 3 for £10 is definitely a good opportunity to test things out. Two tone purple sounds gorgeous and it would go so well with the colours of some of my other things, it's a shame they discontinued it.

The weekend away is getting closer :-)

Just placed an order:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33979

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32664

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33628

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33622

Lovehoney Oh! Silky Bondage Restraints Black 1 £6.99 £6.99
Lovehoney Opaque Tube Dress Black One size 1 £10.00 £10.00
Tease by Lovehoney Spanking Paddle Black 1 £16.99 £16.99
Lovehoney All-In-One Sheer Dress and Stockings Set Black One size 1 £16.99 £16.99
Tease by Lovehoney Blindfold Black

Thanks to lmh95 and Scarlet Blacks for your suggestions, I have ordered, a black short dress, and an all in one body dress with stockings, also took your advice on the bondage for beginners, I have ordered a lovely silk blindfold, silk restraints for tieing up and a paddle?

OH is keen for this and was most excited when I showed him what was on offer!

The body dress with stockings is mega hot!

I can't wait for it all to come. The dress with stockings looks amazing. I hope it's nice when it arrives.

I am hoping that all the items are lovely when they arrive. I am particularly looking forward to seeing the all in one with the stockings. It should all arrive tomorrow so will be finishing work on time! It will be going straight in the suitcase ready for the weekend away. Oh likes the idea of me being blindfolded and tied up so that I am at his mercy. I suspect another orderwill be on the ccards before long

That dress and stockings all in one was I think my first purchase from here and I was so pleased with it have been ordering ever since lol.

I have a couple of pics ( or maybe just one, I can't remember) on my profile if you fancy a quick peek to see what it looks like on a 'real person' lol xx

Enjoy your upcoming weekend away xx

Actually just noticed I appear to have removed pics so will upload again - sorry - age and memory playing me up again!!

Thanks. I will have a look at your pictures. Bit wary of adding pictures myself, but I am sure that I will in the end. Just need the confidence to do that. If it helps others then I am all for it.