Easter Fun Times .... Search to win!

Cool that someone's managed to get all 9, well done whoever you are! :)

If we don't have 3 ppl get all 9 how will the runners up be decided? X

Hello!

Hello!

era wrote:

mamz wrote:

Oh nooo I just thought of something that suited better the 3rd clue! I guess we'll see on Tuesday

Leanne said she accepts changes in one's answers until the deadline.

I know but i'm not confident enough to change my answer! plus I told myself that I would not change it and accept the fact that I may be wrong.

Plus it's my OH that made me doubt when I asked him what he thought of my answers, so I guess I'll get him to try too and email his answers and we'll see who does better :P

Nothing like doubling your chances Mamz. We've just entered once as we only have one account. Although I can now see some 'advantages' if you just so happen to have two (or more) accounts.

mamz wrote:

era wrote:

mamz wrote:

Oh nooo I just thought of something that suited better the 3rd clue! I guess we'll see on Tuesday

Leanne said she accepts changes in one's answers until the deadline.

I know but i'm not confident enough to change my answer! plus I told myself that I would not change it and accept the fact that I may be wrong.

Plus it's my OH that made me doubt when I asked him what he thought of my answers, so I guess I'll get him to try too and email his answers and we'll see who does better :P

I've had that happen with clue 5. I'm leaving it though as I know how annoyed I would be if it was right and then I changed it x

Haha it'd be funny if only one person would have all the answer right because the others who could have didn't dare to change their answers :P

Isn't the competition open to all as anyone can se the forum even if not a member? My oh doesn't have an accunt either. This one was supposed to be ours but i'm the one using it so it became mine

Very good point there, mamz, I'll guess you'll discover the answer soon enough. Maybe who can enter should have been specified. :)

It's kinda sad how excited I am to find out the answers lol! And will be really interested to hear what everyone else guessed too! X

What a great game - well done LH Leanne

As I am new I am struggling, but having fun anyway :)

Loving all your comments and looking forward to seeing the answers later today

Hello all , I hope you all had a great Easter break !

There was one clear winner and they shall be emailed in 30 minutes , runners up will be emailed by 3pm.

Here are the answers .....

Clue #1: A blackout bonnet to keep you quiet

Bondage Boutique Blackout Hood with Ball Gag

Clue #2: A bunny is for life and not just for Easter ! So wiggle your tail & perk up those ears all year round

Exposed Sheer Bedtime Bunny 5- Piece Costume Set / Also accepted bunny costumes
Clue #3: A little spring in your … step after this workout
Ami by Je Joue 3 Step Kegel System
Clue #4: Not one for Alice but it can certainly go down his rabbit hole
DOMINIX Deluxe Smooth Single Ended 6mm Urethral Dilator or any urethral dilator /penis plug
Clue #5: Carrot is the new black
Lovehoney Flirty Tangerine Thong / also accepted boyshorts
Clue #6: You will want to Chirp about this chick’s ink amongst other features
Christy Mack Fleshlight Girls Lotus
Clue #7: No raisins in these buns , just a touch of Miley fever
CyberSkin Twerking Butt Deluxe Realistic Vagina and Ass Sex Machine
Clue #8: A desired treat will make you want to ditch the chocolate kind
Lovehoney Desire Luxury USB Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Vibrator
Clue #9: Living the dream with this ‘hopper’ of a toy
Lovehoney Dream Rabbit 10 Function Silicone G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

I got them all but put http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33312 instead of the other bunny costume 😭😭😭😭

Ignore my comment ! Lol *jumps up and down* In with a chance 😆

Aw,I got three wrong. ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I got three wrong tho I did put a item from the desire range. I did the same as you CLTSTU and put the other rabbit outfit.

Aww i got two wrong and that was because i was dithering between the wrong and right answers!

*runs in and does a air punch*

Eeek, thank you Leanne!
Xx

Congratulations CLTSTU.

Congrats! What did you win?

Well done CLTSTU!!

I got 7/9. The chick's ink one, I went for this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29684

But the Not for Alice one was the one I was in two minds about. Personally I went for the Heart Buttplug -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28851

...reason being the Queen of Hearts was lopping heads off, and was no friend of Alice. I thought my choice was inspired lol... Ah well, really enjoyed it x