Easter Holiday Plans

I am looking forward to the Easter break as I have been working hard ( one of the reasons I have posted very little) with flu for some time now and could do with the break . I am nearly back to full health so we will be going out "clubbing" most nights . "Clubbing" for us now is going to the 3 Cabaret Bars that we have in our town and dancing away until around 3.00am .

Bedroom wise , we are both up on our Sex Drives at the moment which is a relatively rare occurrence thes days. As many of you may know we are quite active role players. So a continuation of Rosies school days is very likely . If I get too much unwanted attention on our nights out then it will be the Bad Cop Role Play were i get my rear kicked ! The Role Plays will be subject to our son going out and staying over with his mates.

No LH Easter Competition this year either.Which is a pity .

Very few seem to be in the mood for Easter this year . Just wondering if the horrible weather has put a dampner on people ?

Well me and the missus will be going at it like rabbits and then eating all the chocolate we can possibly stuff in our faces!

mysteron wrote:

No LH Easter Competition this year either.Which is a pity .

Nope, sorry. 

Spending any extra time we have in the warehouse, helping get those sale orders out :) 

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Well me and the missus will be going at it like rabbits and then eating all the chocolate we can possibly stuff in our faces!

Sounds great! Two of my favourite things....chocolate and sex!

I think its been a pretty bad year so far for those who have been hit with that flu bug. I have had it twice which has made me miserable since January. The second dose I got diagnosed from my GP . My Mrs will testify that I hasve been grumpy and grouchy since January ! I still know people who are still down with it.

This is probably only the second week of this year whereby I feel anything like I should and looking to make up for lost time over the Easter break . I am not normally an Easter person if being honest .

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

That sounds good but just watch the calories ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Originally there was a tentative plan that I was going with my friend to take his boat (home) registered and licensed and talk of making a weekend of it (would have been first time) but he lost his job so now can't get the parts he needs for the boat and his grandad is in hospital so he is not doing well and I probably won't get to even see him over the Easter break ☹️. I will have to console myself with chocolate and quality time with the toys!

Me and my partner are staying at home, reading travel books and even watching a language show on Netflix so we can learn a few phrases before we pretend to be on holiday ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

We had a week in Lanzerote booked but that's gone now so we'll be isolating ourselves in our bedroom instead.

We had to cancel a party, so we've planned a really busy weekend instead.

Easter Saturday for example, we're not doing breakfast at McDonalds, then we're not doing lunch at Subway, not having an afternoon coffee at Costa and not having a Nando's for dinner.

You know what, maybe a lock in isn't such a bad thing!!!