Eating Cum (men)

Have any of you guys approached your OHs about licking your cum off them. Would love to do this with my OH but fear she'll think I'm weird.

She doesn't really like oral and won't go down on me (although she has just started to let me go down on her, but not kiss her afterwards........)

She's not prudish in any way, just very nervous and scared of trying new things (even though we've been married 10yrs now). Our sex life became non existent but we've recently ignited that flame again.

1 Like

If my partner said he wanted to do this I wouldn't have a problem, he might when he discovers how rotten it tastes 😂 but I wouldn't have a problem with it if it means I don't have to deal with it! Though I am pretty open minded.
I'm tempted to say just go ahead and do it, if she's scared of trying new things it may play on her mind every time you get intimate which will effect the experience. But at the same time, if she's scared of new things, forewarning may be best! Maybe broach the subject with a little set up of "this guy at work the other day told us he did this" and guage her reaction from that, and gently point out that it wouldn't be her lapping it up. Good luck either way, hope you get some guys commenting with some better advice!

My Missus is fine with this, as she already knows I'm weird. If you are trying to get your other half to let you do this, tell her it's a way of increasing your protein intake. Failing that, tell them it counts towards your 5-a-day...

Id be more than happy with this... such a turn on actually. Perhaps im weird? I tried to get my ex to 'clean up' wasnt happening thou, thw fact you wanna try is good in my eyes

I'm weird in so many ways...

OH loves we licking her out afterwards - and doing a bit of tongue magic on he can bring her on again. Not keen on the taste but by that stage it doesn't seem to matter: by the time my tongue has brought her to orgasm again, I'm usually good to go again anyway, so the sense of expectation can make up from any saltiness :)

my o/h really likes to snowball me after she done it. pineapple ftw