Oral clean up after sex

Hi. Do you go down on your girl after cumming in her or does you man do this to you? We have tried this only twice and both enjoyed the intamacy. Although my wife felt slightly uncomfortable with the idea at first, it was a huge turn on for me but very often when I plan to give my OH a good oral cleaning afters, I bottle out after shooting my load. Does this happen to anyone else and do you have any tips

1 Like

Well B, i was hesitant the first time i did it,just blanked it out and got on with it ,ive had my OH take mine and give it back to me it is really quite sensual.

Not for us! I wouldn't event him try it because the idea grosses me out a little

Not for us! I wouldn't event him try it because the idea grosses me out a little

I absolutely love the idea but it hasn't happened yet. Don't think the OH would be adverse, just need to ask when the time is right.

What im reading here is typical post orgasm come down. When you're really turned on it seems like a super hot idea. Once you've cum it suddenly becomes "can't be arsed"!

Love it when the Mrs makes me clean up, but i've read loads of posts on other sites about the guy losing interest one he orgasms so its not uncommon

We do it a lot. It doesn't bother either of us in the slightest.
I guess I'd kind of be offended if he wouldn't do that (or kiss me after oral). Like, so it's not good enough for him but he'll happily have the woman swallow it?

Couldnt agree more ShannonMarlene if us guys want the ladies to swallow our loads we should be happy to oblidge and clean up our own mess :)

This really isnt for us..... but if you both enjoy it, have fun!! Xxx

It's something we have never done, but I wouldn't mind my OH doing it. If he could be bothered to do it after is a different story :)

Oh cum on fellas,its better than a tasting a bad pint of beer

My OH really doesn't mind, in fact he enjoys it :p xx

I have done this to my OH and she loved it. We have never discuused this in the past, I just did it!! She wasnt expecting it and was a real turn on for her and made her come again. We often kiss after oral and both enjoy it and encourage it.

I always enjoy licking my partner clean after we finish, but we've never suggested him doing it to me... I'm not hugely confident him going down on me when I'm particularly wet, let alone after he's done too haha think this can go in the "maybe one day if we're really lost for ideas" book :-)

I always enjoy licking my partner clean after we finish, but we've never suggested him doing it to me... I'm not hugely confident him going down on me when I'm particularly wet, let alone after he's done too haha think this can go in the "maybe one day if we're really lost for ideas" book :-)

Sum Sub wrote:

What im reading here is typical post orgasm come down. When you're really turned on it seems like a super hot idea. Once you've cum it suddenly becomes "can't be arsed"!

I agree , but not that I can't be parsed, there is definitely a post climax turn off. Just the same as Subby , seems a really horny idea but once you've come it just is 'nt any more.

HahahaI actually love the taste of myself and although I would quite readily and quite often clean up...my OH loves the idea of forcing me ...so quite often sits on my face until she is happy I have done a good job and that goes for all holes .. but understand that is not for everyone x

I love the idea of this however i dont think my husband would be up for going down on me after he has finished inside me. I think i would be far too sensitive for this aswell, as i usually get several orgasms before we even have sex haha...I might ask him to try it 1 day tho

Hubby has once or twice, but I had an ex who always wanted to "Clean up".

Not something I always enjoy as often can't be touched directly after a really big orgasm.