Eating your own cum

Being old and never flexible I often wonder how life would be if we were as flexible as a cat ? And or very well hung ? Was able to semi suck myself several times when much younger . As much as I can flex now , I guess I would need about an 16" cock . My twice broken neck and the three floating bone fragments make my neck especially stiff .

2 Likes

Hubby sometimes goes down on me AFTER he cums in me when weā€™re really having a long session. He doesnā€™t mind the taste

6 Likes

Must be wonderful to be able to suck yourself off,Lovely

Iā€™ve always thought about this and Iā€™ve seen certain videos where people can do it for themselves. I just think that would be an epic orgasm to give yourself and then to do that post orgasm suck too! Wow!

3 Likes

Awesome

I watched him beat off into his hand and lick his cum out. He did that for me when it was my period. That was so hot

5 Likes

My wife absolutely loves watching me do that and says she find it hotter than clean pie clean up.She also likes to watch me rub cocks with one of her realistic dildoes too and then sits there moaning softly and gently rubbing herself as she watches me slowly lick up and swallow all of my come.Please keep us all informed of any other little adventures like this that you have,reading about them really makes for a great day.Thank You

4 Likes

Never tried it, but always wanted toā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s really good. I did work myself up to it to be fair by trying pre cum and then swallowing a load.

1 Like

My OH also loves to watch me come while holding one of her realistic vibrators tight against my cock. She soon orgasms and enjoys seeing me lick the vibrator cleanā€‹:wink: yummy :yum:

1 Like

Very Yummy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@KentCouple1990 there is a great scene of this in the film ā€˜Shortbusā€™ and I, surprisingly, found it more erotic than I had expected.

Oh sweet, I shall have a look. Never seen that before.

here in the US I found it streaming free on the Roku channel. if you find it over there, Iā€™d be curious to hear if you liked it.

1 Like

Heā€™s tried that too - canā€™t quite reach it. He seems to enjoy licking his own. I sure love it.

1 Like

Sometimes we role play especially if i havenā€™t come for three or four days.On the morning she will ā€œmilkā€ me into a condom producing a nice load which she then puts into the fridge.Later in the evening she will go out to the kitchen and reappear a few minutes later dressed in heels,stockings and skimpy knickers but no bra.The come will be running down her boobs and some smeared on her face.She will then tell me she has been a naughty girl and got carried away with two guys at a club and they had done all sorts of perverse things to each other.She will act all sad and ask if i still love her to which i reply of course.ā€œProve itā€.The next few minutes of cleaning her up as she describes her acts of depraved adultery are simply amazing.We both love come games so much.

4 Likes

This seems to always be a popular topic and there are many different discussions on it but it always seems to be two view points. One group is into it and comfortable while another finds it arrousing but then backs out after orgasm. One other suggestion for those trying to work toward this goalā€¦ donā€™t reach for a towel right away.

Try ejaculating while wearing some slippy type undies. Lycra, satin, even latex all come to mind and then leave it be. Go make a coffee, pour a pint, or load the dishwasher. Another option is to ejaculate into a very small glass like a shot glass and then dump it on various body parts like top of chest, closed lips, even top of head. The gel like consistancy quickly breaks down and becomes like water. If left to dry a thin residue will be left behind. All super easy to clean up with a quick shower or on laundry day. This may get you closer to actually consuming it for the first time.

Based on my personal experience, once you get past the first couple of times itā€™s no big deal.

Wow, that a hot idea! Iā€™ve been fantasizing about cleaning another manā€™s cum from my wife lately with out actually inviting a third in. This would work great! Thanks

4 Likes

My wife has jerked me into my own mouth and face. Not much we donā€™t do and I always clean my mess.

4 Likes

@Dearcouple48 I was able to give another male oral well before I was willing to lick my own cum from my partner for two reasons. Taste at the back of the tongue isn"t as pronounced as the tip but more importantly, I was still arrosed and hadnā€™t reached orgasm. If my suggestions help that is great. It was a bit of a go between process for me personally of just getting more comfortable with it. Just donā€™t let it get in your eyes because that stings. I will guaranty that if you get to the point of being willing to go down after ejaculation it opens whole new world of possibilities.

3 Likes