Edging

This is perfect, thank you!

1 Like

So itā€™s been 10 days since I last cummed and am hoping for a session this evening with my wife. Iā€™ve had edging sessions 4-5 days out of 10 so this is officially the longest Iā€™ve been without cumming in a very long time.
If we manage to find some time later to play, Iā€™m hoping sheā€™ll edge me further for a while. The feeling of being taken to the edge, with every nerve/cell/muscle/body part etc feeling so sensitive is the best feelingā€¦ especially seeing my wifeā€™s incredible figure.
I would love to spend some time on her too to help the build up so fingers crossed!
Iā€™m hoping my load will be huge too which is always so satisfying.

2 Likes

Wow, @James89 that could be a huge load to take!

1 Like

My last orgasm followed 6 weeks of teasing and denial. It was quite spectacular.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s my hope! It certainly feels like it could be.

1 Like

Every ounce of respect for you!

Iā€™m not very good with edging if itā€™s being done to me, I can cum sometimes too quick I have to say stop rather then a partner stopping when she thinks Iā€™m close, which kind defeat the object.

I actually can get way to excited with partners as I can cum with just hearing her moan and the look of her face with the pleasure Iā€™m giving her thatā€™s without me being touched by her, itā€™s always been received well by my partners that I can cum with just the pleasure of her. This is where edging kind of lets me down