Edging

So without being to explicit and keeping the conversion tame and well within the rules, who else is obsessed with edging their partner? It started mainly with just handjobs but now I find myself doing it in sex itself especially if I’m on top.

Is it just me who loves the dominance and being totally in control of letting him only orgasm at my discretion?

I’ve found it quite remarkable how well you can know your partner and when their on the tipping edge of an orgasm. For me I’ve noticed especially where handjobs are concerned, and I’m sure many men will never have known this as the can’t see it, that the thick ridge that runs along the bottom of his shaft swells dramatically right before his orgasm and the head engorges hugely just before I stop and force him to wait, time and time again!

Sometimes I even feel bad as I can do this to him for quite a long time but the results are worth it in the end.

Who else craves enforcing prolonged orgasms? Do you ever edge yourself too?

6 Likes

I know this well. I am often not allowed to orgasm as “mom” says that it teaches control.

Married learners I love being on top and taking total control and forcing him to to wait hard you are right about the bottom of his shaft swells and his head vertualy doubles in size and when he does come the amount seems t o be hugely increased

That’s so cruel but so brilliant at the same time

Me and my partner love edging each other, but thinks he enjoys doing it to me more lol Gets me all excited and he knows when I’m going to orgasm then he stops, builds it back up again and stops again, he’ll do this 3-4 times before he allows me finally orgasm. End result is having one massive and intense orgasm is more satisfying than multiple small ones, but that’s just me. When I edge him, he struggles to hold back after more then once so I don’t do it has much as he does with me lol

1 Like

We incorporate Edging in our bondage sessions. Hubby can hold me there for an hour but knows if it goes on any longer I lose the plot so gives me the orgasm I need. Turned around like you we find pressure on the tube and the base of his penis will stop him evacuating and he can go on alot longer. This we find gives him even more seed lol. Oh I think that wasnt too confusing xxx💋

1 Like

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Me and my partner love edging each other, but thinks he enjoys doing it to me more lol Gets me all excited and he knows when I’m going to orgasm then he stops, builds it back up again and stops again, he’ll do this 3-4 times before he allows me finally orgasm. End result is having one massive and intense orgasm is more satisfying than multiple small ones, but that’s just me.

My husband does exactly this with me, and it can be very frustrating at the times, although there is a massive payback at the end and I do love him doing it now. I moaned about it once mid-edge, and he carried on and at the end let me orgasm slip away. That's me told. Haha

1 Like

I was edging for about 2/3 hours to other day until my balls hurt. Once you orgasm though it’s epic!!! I would say I’m pretty obsessed with it now haha

2 Likes

We edge each other regularly. At the end I usually let her come and she has the most amazing orgasms. She rarely lets me come as it’s part of the tease/denial in our male chastity relationship.

2 Likes

Myself and my partner do this to each other. I love it when she says to me your not allowed to cum yet! Then when she’s about to cut I’ll stop and say the and to her! It’s great for both of us when we both get to cum.

2 Likes

Sounds amazing! Definitely going to take this up with my wife.

2 Likes

Has anyone edged solo to ‘prepare’ for your partner. I want to shoot a massive load as a surprise but don’t want it to make me so worked up that I only last 5 seconds! :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been allowed to edge myself while she watches but she knows exactly when to stop me so that I can’t come.

Sounds great, I’ll have to give it a try.

1 Like

Can Edging work the same way for women? My experience is that if for any reason my wife gets close to orgasm and has to stop, she struggles to get back into it or finds it too sensitive to carry on. Is that something that you just carry on with if she allows, or is it best to come back to it after a rest?

I’d love to tease my wife with it, but would obviously want to do it well so that it doesn’t put her off of it.

I completely agree that it makes your orgasms epic, takes a great master to perfect though as it gets harder and harder to not tip over the edge…

1 Like

Hi @James89. I imagine it is varies from woman to woman as we all experience orgasms differently, some women can have multiple orgasms in one session but for others it’s just one and then they are too sensitive to carry on. Personally I’m generally too sensitive after having one too carry on touching my clit although penetration still feels nice.

I have just started to play around with edging on my own - I get to a point where I feel I am close and then reduce the intensity to stop the orgasm and then do it all over again! That way I get to enjoy myself for a little longer. It has taken a bit of practice though, if I go too far then I have the same issue that your wife has.

Does your wife use toys or pleasure herself sometimes? If she does it might be worth her trying this out on her own first so that she can teach you when to stop so that it is still pleasurable to her? I would talk to her about your desire to try this with her and see if it’s something that she would be interested in trying. She would need to lead you for the first few times so that you can learn to recognise when to stop.

Also, I generally find that stopping altogether doesn’t feel good - just reducing the intensity a little is much nicer.

Hopefully someone with a little more experience will be able to add to this!

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 this is honestly so helpful.
I will absolutely talk it through with her and see if she’s up for it.

I can imagine the stopping before it starts to feel too intense method would work with her so will chat more to her about it.

She’s not generally into pleasuring herself to be honest, so it’ll have to be something we do together which I’m ok with! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve just started edging myself in the last couple of weeks, so I’m looking forward to moving forward with her too.

Thanks again @Kitty-Cat01 - for replying and for your advice. Xx

1 Like

You’re very welcome @James89. Hope you both enjoy exploring! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Definitely. I can edge my wife for 30 minutes or longer and then finally allow her to come (usually with squirting too). It obviously depends on the person and the toy or method being used to edge them. Very buzzy vibrators can numb the clitoris making it difficult or impossible to orgasm so a slow rumbly vibrator used gently is ideal.

1 Like