edible condom?

Hi so i have a question does one know if edible condom? Does this even exist? Can you eat these edible condom?

Yeah they actually exist. The edible condoms I viewed are 100 calories so theyre definantly for consumption 👍💜xxx

Is that 100 calories with or witthout cum?

Wrinkly wrote:

My dear friend, I can't stop laughing...I wonder how many calories are the cum too? Lol... Jokes aside, I heard of it but never see one before. Will LH be marketing it?

^ If you want them to consider getting it, then the Pander to Me thread is the place. I can't see how an edible condom would work as anything other than a novelty though!

4Uonly wrote:

Wrinkly wrote:

My dear friend, I can't stop laughing...I wonder how many calories are the cum too? Lol... Jokes aside, I heard of it but never see one before. Will LH be marketing it?

Don't ask me why I know this but approximately 5kcal per teaspoon.

Pasante did an April Fools edible condom press release a couple of years ago. They do not make edible condoms.

Other companies make novelty edible condoms but they do not provide protection from STIs or pregnancy.

I learn something new every day!

I have seen some edible condoms, but they gave been more on the gag gift side than actual birth control and safe sex :D

But I guess anything that makes sexy time more fun, adventurous and exciting is a plus! :D

RosyCheek wrote:

Gracious...Me too!

RosyCheek wrote:

+1

Whut. I did not know this was a thing. 

And here was me thinking "what a daft idea!"

I guess they don't offer any sort of protection against anything... In which case, why not use flavoured lube instead? Unless there's an aspect I'm not thinking of...

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Whut. I did not know this was a thing.

I guess they don't offer any sort of protection against anything... In which case, why not use flavoured lube instead? Unless there's an aspect I'm not thinking of...

There's potentially a humiliation type aspect to this perhaps...!

Sum Sub wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Whut. I did not know this was a thing.

There's potentially a humiliation type aspect to this perhaps...!

Ah yes... good thinking! My pre-10am brain was clearly not in kink-mode yet! ;) 

Thought perhaps you were deploying coyness Jess!