Electro toys

Has anybody body got any info or advice about electro toys? Iv been looking at them for a while but I'm not really sure. My wife and I will try most things and this isn't one we have got round to trying yet. Can anybody give me any positive or negative points about them?

I have an extensive collection toon of electrastim toys plus a neon wand. This the kind of toy you're referring to?
I love it, it's not for everyone but happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

Are they painful or do they just give a different sensation? And have you got electro toys that's penetrate or just the pads Iv seen?

I've got a noir butt plug and the depth charge both by electrastim.
It uses TENS type technology, the sensation from which is fully controllable with a multitude of settings, it's a lot different from a vibrator, being more immediate, more intense, deeper.
It can produce pain but as with everything you'd start off low and work up to a suitable intensity.
If youre intereated in dildos etc You might be better off looking at the mystim stuff of which I have no experience. Hopefully someone who has experience of that will be along soon.

Hi there, I have tried electro stim, but it wasn't for me really. It felt a lot like a TENS machine feels. I haven't tried anything internally though. I do have the Kinklab Neon Wand, and I really love that - it feels very different to the elctro-stim - more like static electricity being run over your body. I love being teased with it while blindfolded and tied up - cue lots of jumping and screaming ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) lol :) xx

Might also be worth asking the expert ^^^

Sum Sub wrote:

I've got a noir butt plug and the depth charge both by electrastim.
It uses TENS type technology, the sensation from which is fully controllable with a multitude of settings, it's a lot different from a vibrator, being more immediate, more intense, deeper.
It can produce pain but as with everything you'd start off low and work up to a suitable intensity.
If youre intereated in dildos etc You might be better off looking at the mystim stuff of which I have no experience. Hopefully someone who has experience of that will be along soon.

I have a Mystim toy - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32452.

If you want to, you can read the bit about e-stim in my review.

I would say the feelings electro-stim penetrative toys are a lot different than vibrations, the sensations you get when you use them are far more "tingly" and they tend to go very deep indeed.