Something new...

The OH and I have been into bondage and sensation play for a long time now and I think we have explored pretty much everything with the exception of electrostim play. I am really curious and keep looking at such toys here on love honey but although the descriptions sound great there's no real description of what they feel like. Any users out there who can enlighten me? Do they sting like a whip? Feel hot? Is it more of a a quick pain? Maybe like the pin wheels? Anybody help?

Um um um. It's quite hard to describe to be honest, as it's so varied depending on the power, the attachment, the type etc....

It can feel anything from tingly and soft, to sharp burning, to prickly warm, to similar to small stab like pain...
That and the fact everyone responds differently.

The best way is to try it out- see if you can find an event you can go to where they'll be demming some sort of electro stim or violet wand stuff, so you can see what you think before you commit.

i love the electrastim products, the pin wheel is my fav. It feels like your senses are being turned on for the first time. You can control the flow of the charge from weak to full on. It's an amazing sensation.

Thank you lovelies!