Embarrassed to bring it up

Hi I recently discovered that I really want my girlfriend to play with my ass but don't want to mention it to her just in case she thinks I'm a bit weird as she can be a bit prudish at times.recently when she has been sucking my cock she runs her hand over my anus and it feels good but that's as far as it goes,I give her signs that I like it but don't know if she is maybe a bit apprehensive about going further. So to cut a long story short.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

There isn't really an easy way around this..... you're going to have to sit down and talk to her . Do you look on here together ? If so you could click on the anal toys and say something like 'ooh, they look fun, maybe we could try that' ! Does she let you play with her anally ?

Anal play takes a while to get used too......a lot of people are put off because 'society' frowns upon it to a certain extent. Have a chat to her, it's the only way I'm afraid. Good luck xx

It's just me who looks on here and chooses and buys the toys.she has let me take her anally a handful of times over the years but that's always me initiating it and I have never played with myself so maybe I wouldn't like it.its more the idea of her doing it as I think that we have been together so long that I just what to do different things as I feel sometimes things are getting stale and boring😔 Thanks for the replies

My husband brought this up with me. He was like you, a bit embarrassed to bring it up. He also didn't know how to bring it up, its not something you want to bring up in bed or over a curry watching Doctor Who. He wrote it down. As we sat together he told me he wanted to tell me something and gave me the paper. At first I was a bit thrown by it, I didn't know what to think but we talked about it. The initial bringing it up was done so things were a lot easier after that.

I can be a bit "prudey", its only since I joined LoveHoney I have been more open. I didn't shoot him down, I told him that I'm just not ready for that yet. He respected my decision and I respected him for feeling he could bring it up with me. It is definitely something we will work towards in the future.

Be big, be brave, take deep breaths.

Buy her a strap on, that will give her an idea lol

Ok so I'm with the talk about it group, but maybe on a more round about way. Like " I read this article in this men's magazine the other day saying the men really enjoy sex/blowjobs more when they get anal stimulation too. What do you think to trying it?" Something along those lines.

If she is a firm no, maybe buy yourself a glass butt plug. If she she says maybe, then some nice lube might be good (remember to make sure her nails are short!)

Also be prepaired for some unexpected requests from her, once you get the conversation going she might let you know some things she has wanted to try.

I agree, get some lube and check that you actually like a finger up there first. I think I am one step ahead of you, and tried this step, and still want to bring it up with my oh.

I'd like us both to try a bit of anal play, problem I have is soon after we got together my oh told me that she had tried anal with a previous partner, and hated it, so doesn't want to try again. However, I am almost certain that on that occasion no lube was involved - no wonder she hated it! Perhaps if she starts with me she'll be willing to try again too...

mcpt - does she often run her hand down there when she's sucking you? If so, next time you could tell her it feels good while she's doing it. You never know, she may just be looking for a signal of encouragement from you, and is keen to go further herself. Good luck!

How long have you been with her? If it's new then I guess it is very tricky because it don't want to push them away but, if you have been with your partner for a while then really it's about communication. Like any sexual activity, you don't know what the other person likes until you talk about it. Try not to worry, just say to them, do you have any fantasies, it might get the ball rolling!

I've been with my current partner for 18 months, it is a bit stressy mentioning fantasies and fetishes but I'm glad I have spoken up..... My girlfriend loves to have fun with my ass and it is my favourite sexual activity!

It sounds like i could have wrote the original post! I tried hint and indirectly say it but she never fully got the picture or at least acted on it. I suppose all you can really do is talk about it. If there was anything a bit 'out there' we often said it during sex when out inhibitions where at there lowest so rather than thinknig just acted on them.

I found the best way is just to be open. Discuss what you'd like her to do, maybe it's something she'd like to do but she was afraid to suggest it. Take things slowly build things up maybe use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35220 so she can use a finger and perhaps work your way up to maybe using a toy.

Cosmopolitan magazine ran some articles from the perspective of women who love pegging their men and men who love being pegged. It's all available on line and perhaps you could accidently search and say look at this and then gauge her reaction and start a discussion up about it.

it is awesome being pegged. My wife really loves doing me and I'm all for it, sometimes literally on all fours for it. Tell her said it's fantastic and she will feel so in command.

If she likes anal play on herself, thenyou could try bringing it up by saying you're curious and would like to join in the anal play.

If she isn't into/hasn't tried analy play herself you could find a couple of beginner toys on here, and show her the pages and ask if it's something she'd like to try, and if she would be up for trying it with you receiving.

Good luck! :)