Embarrassing places

OK so here's my first thread .

Most of us have obviously had sex outside the bedroom and enjoyed it but my question is where is the most embarrassing place you have done it ?

Mine I would say would either be in a horrible green Honda jazz (first car I ever christened)

Or a drunken night in supermarket car park

In the back of a mini van at a party.

On the front of same mini van at a random dirty lookout off a highway.

On a pool table of a bar after it closed . Forgot about the CCTV and found out all the bouncers watched it a few days later

That sounds like an achievement you should be proud of that !

Living room floor on my 18th. With 20 other people sleeping in the same room (it was a small room, some people slept sitting up as laying down took up too much space!) Thought they were all asleep, or I was too drunk to care, but they were awake, and they all know...

..Drunkenly on a porch of someone I didn't know, when at a friends dorm to hangout... ended up drunkenly on my knees infront of a girl, being called inside from the window by our mutual friend... I have never liven that one down!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

On a pool table of a bar after it closed . Forgot about the CCTV and found out all the bouncers watched it a few days later

ditto :')

In a crappy little Nissan Micra at about 2am on the moors only to both finish and see a lot of light... then realise a man and a woman in a massive volvo were watching headlights on :S they just sat there staring. i was so embarassed. i also have no idea when they actually got there or how long they were watching. we drove away still naked and scared! x

On the front (open part) of a narrow boat whilst friends were driving from the back! never been so worried........or excited in my life at that time!

The most embarrasing because of being caught was on the bathroom floor and my mum coming in (no idea why the door wasn't locked).

The others weren't embarrasing because we weren't caught and so the potential embarrasment was actually excitement. In the sea in the day, on a beach at night, in the car, in a bedroom full of (hopefully) sleeping friends, on a blacony have all featured. Not done this sort of thing for a long time though - I guess the kids put a stop to a lot of this.

In an outside swimming pool and caught by security guard, although he just left us to it!

StHubbins wrote:

The most embarrasing because of being caught was on the bathroom floor and my mum coming in (no idea why the door wasn't locked).

The others weren't embarrasing because we weren't caught and so the potential embarrasment was actually excitement. In the sea in the day, on a beach at night, in the car, in a bedroom full of (hopefully) sleeping friends, on a blacony have all featured. Not done this sort of thing for a long time though - I guess the kids put a stop to a lot of this.

You just reminded me when I was 18 and still living at home My parents got a new leather sofa I proceeded to have some great sex on it that night without noticing how noisy we where . the next morning my mum had a go at me because I christened It before her ..... That was very embarrassing .