Weirdest place you've had sex ?

Sorry if there is already a thread for this but i could find one when searching.

So where is the weirdest place you've had sex and by weird i mean unexpected place ?

Mine is a bit tame, me and fiance did it in her grand parents garden they were out and we forgot keys :)

At my wife's work many yearso ago when she worked in a tanning and massage studio. We had sex whilst the next customer was waiting just outside a wooden slatted door. We broke the massage bed and bodged it whilst the customer had their Massage!!

That funny lol

Another of mine was my friends grand parents room at a house party where i shut my friend fingers in the door becuase he tried to come in :P

Cavan. That place is weird

My in-laws outdoor swimming pool once, many years ago, and on my parents patio table :)

Must do it outdoors again soon!

Some random recent places have been in a hot spring in Iceland and in a tent full of people :) x

On the beach in a rock pool, felt quite nice! Also on the same holiday done it over the balcony of my parent's house in spain whilst the next door neighbours were having drinks in their garden. quite a thrill!

In the garage, sitting on a motorcycle.

1 Like

In the men's shower room at the YMCA....( was a resident .... So was after hours) as a lass in a YMCA...... Had pick of the bunch;)

Had some good ones, Keep em cuming :p

Sat on the boot of my oh's work colleagues zafira boot in a car park overlooking a playing field. Quite a few dog walkers went past giving lots of looks trying to figure out if we were having sex or just mucking about.....thankfully a long dress and leg placement ensured oh was hidden 😈

me and my other have fuck in te bathroom at his work and we fucked in the shed fucked on top of a freezer

First class on a train never forget the look on some commuters as we rolled, rather slowly, through one particular station...

Ohh and a cliff edge overlooking the sea.

Hmm... On a cliff edge sounds exhilarating...
When I think back... All my Interesting sex was pre ex..... So some time ago....
In a tent.... When you can here ppl walking around you was quite thrill.

Florida

Naught mum, i remember having sex in a tent and in the morning people asked if we had, had fun becuase someones torch was making it like a silhouette show :P

Rofl!!
O.o matron!

I had sex in the middle of a nightclub did everything except shag and the funniest thing was I didn,t know but my mates were watching , they said it was like watching a sex show , one even tossed himself off (unreal was told next day) will never forget that night.

On the sink in a hotel bathroom....It fell off the wall and smashed in the bath. Killed the mood a little ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)