Lelo wand, variability is driving me nuts, help

So my Lelo wand arrived today. A cautionary point to any considering the purchase, the medium size is travel size and is more buzzy than rumbly, if you want a standard size wand Lelo call that large.

My main issue with this is that I can't get it to just buzz. It has this feature which varies intensity according to how much contact is on the head, this feature is called the orgasm thief. Any one can advice on the correct button sequence to return to plain old buzz?

Hi there, silly question, but did it come with any instructions that may help? If not, then pop on Live Chat who will be able to help you xx

Hi there, you hold the middle button down for around 3 seconds until the lights start flashing, then it goes into sense-touch mode. to go back to the other intensites once again hit the middle button until the lihts emit and that will make the wand go back to the other intensities....Enjoy 😄 💗xx

Thanks for the heads up about it being travel sized ! I had the medium one on my wish list but I've changed it to large.

Would you recommend the rechargeable one for someone who didn't really get along with mains powered ones ? Purely with the weight and the cable getting in the way?

Hi kirstlylee, I'd most certainly recommend going for a usb rechargeable magic wand as apose to mains powered, they're far less weighty, no excess cables killing the mood, they're much easier to manover and a fantastic addition to anyomes toybox hunni 😙💗xx

Thanks a bunch Slinky, I have reset it and will try again tomorrow. Anymore attempts today will just be frustrating.

Turning off sense touch was a few pages after where I stopped reading and started playing, I was just too keen I guess.

naughty stacey wrote:

Thanks a bunch Slinky, I have reset it and will try again tomorrow. Anymore attempts today will just be frustrating.

Turning off sense touch was a few pages after where I stopped reading and started playing, I was just too keen I guess.

any luck with it ? ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

slinky binky wrote:

Hi kirstlylee, I'd most certainly recommend going for a usb rechargeable magic wand as apose to mains powered, they're far less weighty, no excess cables killing the mood, they're much easier to manover and a fantastic addition to anyomes toybox hunni 😙💗xx

Thanks Slinky! I will definitely leave it on my wishlist then and keep saving up !
I wasn't sure how suitable it would be as I didn't really get on with the mains powered magic wand but the vibrations were really nice !