EMPTY BASKET?! Help LoveHoney!

Hey!!

I added loads to my basket last night..... normally when i come off love honey and come back its still all in there but its all gone!?!?

have you changed how the website works?!

I've had this issue the past few days too! The items in my basket only stick around for ten minutes or so. I was trying to make a purchase a couple days ago and had to add the items to my basket four separate times before I was fast enough to checkout without anything disappearing. I assumed it was a temporary glitch :o

Ola folks, as far as I know, we keep your basket contents for 5 hours . Let me do some tests.....

I have the exact opposite problem:

An item that I purchased in November 2009 (yes 2009) is still in my basket every time I log in. I always have to delete it when I place an order but next time I log in it's back there again! Slightly annoying to say the least but I've never been bothered to take it up with LH.

I guess its either fixed or I dont have the problem. I put an item in the basket and an hour later its still there

Geezer wrote:

I have the exact opposite problem:

An item that I purchased in November 2009 (yes 2009) is still in my basket every time I log in. I always have to delete it when I place an order but next time I log in it's back there again! Slightly annoying to say the least but I've never been bothered to take it up with LH.

I just contacted LH Customer Services to see if they can clear my basket for me!

We're on the case! Amie's going to email you Geezer

I'm no longer having the basket issue :)

I sometimes have the opposite problem - after I've brought and confirmed my order and am all done and dusted the items I've just brought are still sitting in my basket, that's abit wierd!!! It's not a prob, til the day I accidently buy the lot again (I'd have to be having a really bad forgetful day for that to happen but you never know!!) D69x :-)

Divine69 wrote:

I sometimes have the opposite problem - after I've brought and confirmed my order and am all done and dusted the items I've just brought are still sitting in my basket, that's abit wierd!!! It's not a prob, til the day I accidently buy the lot again (I'd have to be having a really bad forgetful day for that to happen but you never know!!) D69x :-)

Mail the customer service to see if they can clean your basket, I guess.