My basket keeps resetting...

I don't mean that the basket shows that I have nothing, it just changes back to my first lot of items I put in the basket. I've just bought some things for myself, but now it's back with '5 items in your basket (£0.00)'. Yes, it does show that it costs absolutely nothing, but when I click on 'your basket' and go back, it displays the correct price. Any chance of this being fixed..?

Have let the tech team know

Thank you.

Mine has this too.... I put some stuff in there and didn't end up buying them, but basket currently shows 3 items at zero cost til you go in to the basket and then the price is there. I have ordered a couple of times since and just remove them but it's a bit annoying, lol...

I have it too. I think it will help to delete your cookies so it resets it and won't remember what you had put in your basket before.

Have deleted my cookies loads of times, nothing happens.... weird...

mine is doing the same thing aswell- it says 1 item in your basket £0.00 and every time i go to the basket and remove the item it just appears there again!

Mine still has the issue, the 3 items in basket etc.... Odd....

mine keeps saying i have 2 items in my basket, so i amend the amount to zero and still then says i have 1 items in basket, i purchased the item weeks ago but really annoying it keeps coming up, and when it says i have 1 items in basket when i click on basket it says no items in basket, then i log out and back in and comes back saying 2 items in basket, please someone in IT or techy dept can you look into this for me

many thanks

i had the same problem and talked to a live agent to sort it out ,anywyas its stopped now but i did go to my basket and clear it by going to but it now and deleting the item .still don't know ifit was me who sorted it out but its gone now afterabout a week of worrying about a 9 inch rubber dildo ha ha which i didnt order

lol LMD thanks i will try live help then