Enduring Love? Questionnaire

I recently found out about the 'Enduring Love?' project that's researching long term relationships in the 21st century, and I immediately thought of the forum. I know there's a lot of long-term couples on here, and couples that like to think about their relationship and how to improve it.

I've completed the survey myself and there's some interesting questions and I thought you guys might like the opportunity to do it to. Here's some more info:

"The Enduring Love? project is a two year study based at The Open University that is looking at how couples think about and experience their long-term relationships. It will examine the emotional and practical ‘relationship work’ that people do to keep their relationships going and the ways that social policies and popular culture shape what it means to be a couple.

The project questionnaire aims to map what relationships look like in the 21st century and the different factors that are associated with diverse relationship experience. Have your say and let us know how your relationship works!"

Complete the survey here

completed

done it but as with all multi choice some are hard to answer

Just filled it in.I've been widowed for a year and 6 months so it was a bit difficult answering some of the questions.

Some of the questions aren't perfectly clear but for the most part I think it's a well put together survey! I especially liked the clarification on the first question "are you in a long-term couple relationship" which takes into account that multi partner relationships can also be long-term relationships! Something often missed outside of certain groups.

Adx

Completed :)

x

Completed :)

Being in a relationship where we live apart, I have kids, she has foster kids and she's black, I'm white. . .there was a fair bit in the anything else to tell us about bit!

Done.

Lovely pic btw Pixie ^^^^ I miss your now famous wallpaper background though! :)

Done!

Done, did really make me think about things.

Done, was a pain doing it on my phone tho lol

Filled it out too. Made me think how lucky I am to be as happy and content as i am.

Done, i enjoyed doing that

Done - made me think about the future and where our r/ship is heading

Done :)

Completed