Epic Experience from LH

Just had to start a thread commending LH on sterling customer care.

My recent order came promptly this morning as usual. However for the first time in quite a number of years that I have been a proud LH customer there was a problem with it, one of the items was wrong.

I actually ordered sliquid sassy but was sent sliquid ride.

But just 2 minutes on the live chat to the fantastic Kate and my correct item has been sent out and and as an unexpected bonus I have been told that I can keep the sliquid ride.

I have to say that this rates as THE BEST customer care I have ever received from ANY company EVER!!!!!!!

The downside is that I will be disappointed now every time I have to use other companies laughingly bad version of 'customer care' ;-D

Congratulations LH on managing to turn a negative (wrong order) into a MASSIVE positive (dealing with customer care that actually does care for its customers).

Ill just have to resist the urge to hope that future orders go wrong just so that I can experience true customer care again lols

They are truly amazing!

I've said it once and I'll say it a 100 times we love you lovehoney! =D

I totally agree. I won a riding crop on here and it unfortunately broke. I was saying on here how I had broken it and they contacted me to say they where really sorry. They sent me a new one straight away on next day delivery. I felt awful because it had been a free gift to begin with.
They are all so lovely and I love how they all come on her and join out little chats

Lovehoney really are amazing. I once ordered a massage candle but it was smaller than the description had listed. I thought I might get a partial refund but they told to keep the candle for free instead.

Woohoo!!!!

Ah this makes me smile.

Sorry you received the wrong lube to start with, but I'm really pleased we managed to fix the problem for you!

I've passed your feedback onto our lovely Customer Care team, so Kate will be very happy to read this :)

I love lovehoneys customer service and products so much, that i dont use anywhere else for my toys and Lingerie and other naughty bits :)

Heavens Poison wrote:

I love lovehoneys customer service and products so much, that i dont use anywhere else for my toys and Lingerie and other naughty bits :)

This is what we like to hear! ;)

Same HP babe with a company so amazing as lovehoney who actually care about their customers why would you shop anywhere else! =)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Same HP babe with a company so amazing as lovehoney who actually care about their customers why would you shop anywhere else! =)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Heavens Poison wrote:

This is what we like to hear! ;)

Thank you for such a great service Lovehoney

And exactly lollipop, i bought my first sextoy from lovehoney ,and im sure im going to buying my last one from lovehoney to, no need to shop anywhere else is there

Ah yes I've had this too! I bought a pair of elbow length satin gloves and the stitching ripped upon first trying them on, I told them about it, they refunded me and I asked if I should return them but they said no. Eventually my mum came past them and stitched them up!

Always an upside but a part of me almost feels bad for getting the gloves, and a refund, but then having the gloves become wearable again lmao

Nope there's no need HP babe I'm the same my first sex toy was from here and my last sex toy will be from here. Xx

I once got sent a shag factory cock ring when I ordered a shag factory bullet but amazing lovehoney sent me a bullet out and let me keep the cock ring too =)

My partner is addicted to lovehoney.

Its always good to know that we are in safe hands with Lovehoney.

Well done to you!

That's fab! I've never known customer service like it. It's remarkable.

And Lovehoney kind of feels like your friends in a way, it's nice the staff interact with us all, and it's nice they even have a forum so like minded people can all chat together. Everything is just utterly flawless! I'm always singing their praises, I end up going on such a rant about how great they are if I even hear Lovehoney haha!!

Smurfy i'm not addicted hmmm, well ok im a lovehoney addict, its been three days since my last order ha ha ,now i admit it ,can i have the paypal password pretty please x

I agree 100% some other companys in the sex industry appalling ive brought previously from some of the others and I was so disappointed with the quality. Ive literally worn a corset twice and had it break and it wasnt cheap by and means! Theres honestly no competition love honey is and always will be my go to website

Yes they are brilliant I can ask the most stupid things and not get laughed at, changing toys from cheaper jelly to realistic or silicone and they can cope with my bad posts as this tablet plays up something rotten.

Love honey are fantastic :-)

We got the 5 function bullet and it had a mind of it own. You would start it and it would run through all 5 function and you were unable to turn it off. 5 mins on live chat and all was sorted. It really was great service and I hope the girls in my work office deal with returns as well as love honey do.

Kinkydink wrote:

The downside is that I will be disappointed now every time I have to use other companies laughingly bad version of 'customer care' ;-D

I solved that problem by closing my other accounts.....

Its really not worth the effort to save a pound here and there

I once didnt get the correct stuff the second time around, and they wanted it back, wouldnt post a replacement till I scanned the Proof of Posting to them.

That wasnt LH