lovehoney customer care are ridulously quick!!!

So sent my rabbit back as well we didnt get on.... Within two days TWO DAYS!!! its been recieved and my choosen one been ordered.... Works out bout 4 days in total for sending back ,replacement discussed ordered and arrived. Jesus you dont get that anywhere else im in shock..... P.s sorry for not being the brightest customer and confusing bit thank you lot for being patient

They certainly are a leader in customer satisfaction.

They are great! What one did you send back and what one did you order?

Sent back the cupid mini rabbit and got swoon gift set of balm amd bullet . Dying to try the orgasm balms as heard they brill .just cant believe how quick they are. Works out it turns up near pay day lools like ill be need the ice soon lol

I can confirm that LH customer care, in my case someone called Chelsea, are indeed superfast. In fact, they could probably even beat EE 4G in a three-legged race.

They have the best customer care/service I've EVER experienced in years of online shopping. Simply unbeatable and I recommend them to anyone who'll listen.

Truely no wonder why they popular

Truely no wonder why they popular

Definitely the best customer service I have ever experienced! :) xx

agree they are hassle free and super duper fast! brilliant service

They are brilliant :)

I returned an item last week in exchange for something else, had an email to say that my new item would be delivered on Thursday (due to the bank holidays), but to my surprise it's here today!

Should be here tommorow LET THE POSTMAN STALKING BEGIN!!! So excited its like christmas poor hubby gona get chased around as heard orgasm balm works on men

Scorpius12 wrote:

This 👍

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

This 👍
+1 When I tell people how good everything about LH is, they don't believe a company like that could exist!

PurpleHeart wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

This 👍
i have this problem . No one believes the policy and think its all scam. Shame on them they missing out +1 When I tell people how good everything about LH is, they don't believe a company like that could exist!

I dont understand how lovehoney can be so good yet others be dreadful!

on here you can email 24/7 and you are guarenteed a reply, mostly within 4 hours, or you can chat live.

On other sites similar to this i have emailed their customer care and never heard back. Even simple questions such as "do you use royal mail or courier" (since it didnt say anywhere on their site), or "will this item be being restocked?" Got ignored. Both simple questions that required no research or anything.

On lovehoney they really go the extra mile to answer your question, even if it involves going through several people.

JM88 wrote:

I dont understand how lovehoney can be so good yet others be dreadful!

on here you can email 24/7 and you are guarenteed a reply, mostly within 4 hours, or you can chat live.

On other sites similar to this i have emailed their customer care and never heard back. Even simple questions such as "do you use royal mail or courier" (since it didnt say anywhere on their site), or "will this item be being restocked?" Got ignored. Both simple questions that required no research or anything.

On lovehoney they really go the extra mile to answer your question, even if it involves going through several people.

agree they do go extra mile they care. Ive had costumer care send links and think ahead before i could even ask. I like that

JM88 wrote:

I agree with this. I contacted customer care on one of the bank holidays as one of my tester items had broken, they went to the trouble of emailing Cazz for me and making sure I had a replacement ASAP, even though it wasn't their area really.

I've never felt comfortable discussing sex toys with staff at other retailers, but with live chat it's really easy and the staff are lovely. I've messaged them a few times asking advice on how to use a toy, and it's never been awkward. I even asked them if I could put LH massage oil on my privates! (the answer was yes, in case you were wondering...) ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Yeah, LHs customer service is pretty ridiculous. Easily the best I've ever had to deal with.

Probably the only customer service I don't actually dread contacting and it's definitely one of the main reasons I (and I'm sure many others) frequently come back to LH. Infact it's the only site I use for bedroom stuff. :)

Been to few stores never bought anything .wasnt comfortable.well asking me if i wanted anything and i said vibrator. The woman in the store clearly heard "may i have the biggest wooper you got with million functions and killer nodules.oh could you turn it on to highest setting launch it my head so i can embrassingly scream while you laugh at me"...... Lovehoney reminds me of caring sister you can ask questions to no matter silly or graphic and hug you and sort it