Epilators . . .

So my epilator is trying to kill me, but he is quite old now, and is seriously hurting my legs (thats the only place i feel safe using him since he has a tendancy to cut my skin!)

I'm after a new one but want one the can do whole body, makes life easier

Anyone have any suggestions to which is a best buy?

(p.s this was written with females in mind, but im sure there are guys with knowledge on the subject, personal or not so please comment!)

:)

xxx

Hi Tracey. I'm one of those pesky guys you mentioned. Applogies ;)

The only experience I have is with an Argos own brand, and it was the single worst, most useless most painthing experience of my adult life! It didn;t remove hairs... it just caused pain! So, i would advise agasint buying anything too cheep.

Howver, today I was accosted in Boots buy a sales woman. She introduced me to the philips hair removal light system..... thingy. £350, lasts for about 8 years... and seriously removes hair. TO the point where even a man, i'm told, could go without shaving his face for a fortnight, or much longer. So on your legs, it would probably kast a few months. It's qute pricey BUT as the lady pointed out, if you and some friends club in together, it can be affordable. Hope that helps. x

Thanks, definately out of my price range, but may take a trip to boots anyway, they tend to have good stuff

Just want peoples personal reviews rather that just whats on offer, lol

xxx

This is interesting actually, I only ever use an epilator rather than shave but mine is pretty old too. It's very good though and doesn't hurt that much - or maybe I'm just so used to the pain. I think most places will have them on offer now as it's close to christmas so have a look around. I think places like Argos, Boots, Superdrug and Tescos should have some good ones at affordable prices.

Looked online on Boots and quite like the look of the Veet one

And its on offer, lol

xxx