Erections

like seeing my partners cos again i like seeing how turned on he is. Otherwise can't say they do much for me im afraid don't look at them that much to be honest :)

Iam very suprised by this thought most ladies would get turned on by them.

I'm like most others it seems. I love seeing my OH hard, and that really turns me on, but not bothered by others. Must be knowing it's all for me!

When I see my partners erection it turns me on and I think I can't wait to have that in me. ;)

Like most ladies have said, my partners erection is a massive turn on. Seeing random erections or cock pics do nothing for me though. I might as well be looking at someones foot. lol It is just a disembodied body part belonging to someone I don't know.

Edit: I mean disembodied in the picture (Cock shot pics) NOT that it was cut off!! lol

If anything I find them fascinating, after I've become more comfortable in a relationship I end up looking at it and playing with it more often. It's just the natural differences that occur in every man, like my various partners have had so many

partner 1 girthy at the base and it got slimmer towards the top
partner 2 was incredibly girthy that it genuinely scared me
partner 3 was half cast so it was interesting seeing a coloured penis for the first time
partner 4 (the most unpleasant) accidentally tore his "banjo" with a previous partner so when flaccid it was somewhat similar to an elephants trunk

And my most current partners is the biggest I've had, when we were just friends I grabbed him through his trousers and mouthed "oh my god" it took many months for my jaw to adjust to his size so I could give him oral properly, and the first month or so of intercourse was always slow and steady.

I've never really found them hot, or unattractive, I've just been indifferent I guess. I mean... It's a penis lmao

Yeah I got used to it over time, but for the first month or two into our relationship he'd have to go in reeaaalllly slowly, if he just stuck it straight in it would hit my cervix (incredibly painful) the first time we had sex I was practically wriggling up the bed to get away from him lmao

Ted_79 wrote:

Haha, it's funny how you adjust hey? I have the feeling that my girlfriend's ex was massive as my cock slides in very easily and no matter how deep I go, it's never too deep with her. That's a total first for me.

It is probably more likely that you just turn her on a lot! :D vaginas do not stay "wide" if they have had something large in them (Imagine how us ladies who have had babies would be if that were true!) The "tightness" of the vagina is controlled by the muscles surrounding, and the vagina gets wetter and relaxes with arousal. So you probably just slide in because you are a good lover, rather than she has been "stretched" out before hand.

I love my mans, hard or soft, but in general seeing any other turns me slightly cold lol

and i like it in the flesh so to speak, pics of it dont really do it for me

If you don't like penis apart from your current mans... isn't it a bit like being homosexual and your partner is the exception? I had this conversation with my other half and he said 'what if I didn't find vaginas or breasts attractive, except your ofcourse.' I feel a bit upset at that thought, that the only reason he finds me attractive is because we are partners, even knowing that he was only saying that in context to this topic.

naughty stacey wrote:

If you don't like penis apart from your current mans... isn't it a bit like being homosexual and your partner is the exception? I had this conversation with my other half and he said 'what if I didn't find vaginas or breasts attractive, except your ofcourse.' I feel a bit upset at that thought, that the only reason he finds me attractive is because we are partners, even knowing that he was only saying that in context to this topic.

Can't say i'd see it like that to be honest, think there's a lot more to be attracted to in a man or woman than their bits.

I'm the same as others i get turned on seeing my partner erect but just seeing random penises (as you do when your out and about lol) doesn't do much for me and people are turned on by all different parts of the body, there's plenty of men i'd like to see without their shirt on i'm just not that interested in seeing them without their pants

I love it when my OH comes home from work in his work pants which sit low on his hips and when he's hard its such a turn on with them on coz its straining against the material :P xx

Naughty Stacey I guess what I meant, when I said I don't particularily find other guys penises a turn on, was that , looking at a picture or video of a random strangers penis would turn me on as much as looking at some random guys feet, or finger, or knee. (Or looking at another womans bits) I would view it in a more sterilized/detached kind of way. It is not that "penises are disgusting or ugly" or anything like that. It is just that when I look at a penis I need to feel some kind of lust or attraction to the actual man attached to it, to feel turned on looking at his penis.

In the same respect, if I saw a guy in the street who had gorgeous eyes, I might take a second look and think "Oh, he has nice eyes" and occasionally I might see a penis pic online where I think "Oh, that one looks nice, or unusual...or have some opinion., but it is a fleeting thought, I don't linger over it thinking "mmmmmm sooooo sexyyy I wantttt."

But with my partner its different because it is his penis and I am attracted to him.

I have never seen a penis of someone I know well, and am attracted to, yet not sleeping with. That rarely happens I guess, but I am sure I would be attracted to it because I was attracted to him

Spose what i am trying to say is its not the penis I am generally attracted to, but the man, because at the time of being with them, I "fancied" all my exes penises lol.

I love my mans package.

Especially when he is turned on. I used to not really be that interested in male genitalia, but sense being with my OH, I can't get enough of his.

Clit conductor wrote:

I don't know if it's coincidence that I seem to get hard very easily around always hot.
One for all the other fellas here and I'm about to possibly make me seem a bit weird but fellas do you ever feel like hiving the other half a playful slap across their face with your erection or is it just me

Can,t say i have tried that man.....you must have a wild size of a dick to be able to do that!

it must be about a 12 inches long!

but if it was 12 inches long...then it'd be a foot!

im asking for help . my OH car.nt seem to keep an erection once hes cum and he gets very frustrated about it . i tell him it dosent matter but it does to him & his pride hes 50 yrs . we play before hand but if he dosent make me cum before he dose then i have to play by myself. can anyone help us .

It's contextual - if it's someone I'm having sex with and it's a sexual situation it can be a turn on, anticipation of what's to come or a memory of what's happened. If we are cuddling on the sofa my f - buddy sometimes gets hard when I have my head on his lap, which can sometimes be awkward as he's not very forthcoming with saying he wants sex and gets embarresed when I'm direct :p

if it's in public like on the bus or a stranger it's not nice at all!

ann61 wrote:

im asking for help . my OH car.nt seem to keep an erection once hes cum and he gets very frustrated about it . i tell him it dosent matter but it does to him & his pride hes 50 yrs . we play before hand but if he dosent make me cum before he dose then i have to play by myself. can anyone help us .

why play by yourself? he could help you out with fingering or using toys - even just stroking and kissing you.

an errection isn't the be all and end all of things, and most men struggle to gain another errection after theyve come, it's perfectly natural.

ann61 wrote:

This is totally normal. He needs to have more control. Had not come until you are ready for him too. Unfortunately as we guys get older it takes longer and longer after our orgasm to regain an erection. So sorry either you will have to wait, or make his orgasm the last part of your lovemaking. This is what my OH and I do its all foreplay for me and a form of edging. I love it and won't come until my OH has.

thank you gentle giant for your help .