Turned on by partners cock

Hi this is one for the Ladies, Do you get turned on when you see your partners cock this could be when flaccid or erect?

The reason why I ask is that I flashed my cock at the wife the other day and she later to me that seeing my cock made her wet. Hence the sex was fab later. X

* to should be told sorry

Yeah! Flaccid or erect, just his body in general though too

My OH loves seeing my cock and she gets wet when she sees it. Not all the time but it's flattering ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Yes in general but especially when he's unexpectedly hard...

More so when he's hard. But a glimpse of his bum will do it too

I get quite excited seeing my OH hard or soft but especially when he gets out of the bath/shower for some reason!? He has a nice body and watching droplets of water running down his body really gets me going! I think part of it is because he's well endowed too so I start to fantasise about what he's going to do to me with it 😜

I think you'd be in trouble if you didn't get turned on my your partner's naughty bits.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

I think you'd be in trouble if you didn't get turned on my your partner's naughty bits.

Yeah, was going to post something like this.

I get turned on when I see her bits so of course my girlfriend is going to get turned on when she sees my junk, I'm the man she fantasizes about and acts out said fantasies with. I'd be worried if she didn't get turned on. :P

Of course, if I didnt I would question why I was with him

Well yes, it usually turns me on, especially when it's hard. But we are used to take the shower together for years, and if everytime I saw his penis I turned horny I would be in trouble. Nudity is something natural and it is not always sexual to me. But a hard cock is something else, of course.

If it's soft it might get me horny if I'm thinking about it or if we are doing something that might become sexual. Otherwise it's just natural, but I love his body, I am just not horny all the time I see him, of course.

Yes, but turned on by any cock, the harder and bigger the better. Luckily he is quite big.

Me too, I love to see any hard cock. Not flaccid. My oh is 'Jewish' lol. And love it when he's hard. But when I see another mans hard cock (Internet) that's not been 'cut' it does get me going more! Hope he doesn't read this lol!

Hell yeah ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) both , i need to have him one way or another .

Yep.. my bfs such a tease, specially last night -_-

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Sexy shell wrote:

Me too, I love to see any hard cock. Not flaccid. My oh is 'Jewish' lol. And love it when he's hard. But when I see another mans hard cock (Internet) that's not been 'cut' it does get me going more! Hope he doesn't read this lol!

Out of interest, what's the difference between a cut and uncut penis once it's erect? Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but I'm uncut and once I'm hard the foreskin is stretched back and head fully exposed anyway. In fact, if I'm particularly engorged and quite often near climax I find that I can no longer even get the foreskin back over the rim of my head. Surely this is visully identical?

Eager-2-Please wrote:

Sexy shell wrote:

Out of interest, what's the difference between a cut and uncut penis once it's erect? Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but I'm uncut and once I'm hard the foreskin is stretched back and head fully exposed anyway. In fact, if I'm particularly engorged and quite often near climax I find that I can no longer even get the foreskin back over the rim of my head. Surely this is visully identical?

I agree more or less the same apart from maybe more shape behind the head, uncut is more senstive.

Eager-2-Please wrote:

Sexy shell wrote:

From what I've noticed, men who are cut tend to have a line where the skin is a different colour. Perhaps that's just something of darker skinned men?