Erotic impact, Paddles, Crops, Floggers, Canes.

Do you want to learn how to get the best from your Lovehoney purchase?

Judging by some of the posts, some of you would like to know but who will show you?

On the 21st of September it's the 15th birthday of The BBB (The Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar) There will be a Demo on 'Erotic Impact Play' on the top floor at 1-30 Demo's usually last about an hour, if you have any questions then you only have to ask.

Plenty of parking around the club, Open from 11 'till 5, No dress code, so if you are in the area shoping or visiting pop in, there is a changing room so if you would like to wear something of your choice then you're welcome to do so. But NO genital nudity.

There are two bars and a resturant (Tapas this Sunday) where you can eat drink, rest and relax.

Entrance £5 the first 50 half price!! Students with ID card £3.

If you want more then there's 'The Aftermath' from 5 'til 11 For more info go to site.

www.brumbazzaar.co.uk

The Nightingale Club, Kent Street, Birmingham B5 6RD

Come and join hundreds of like minded people, and learn how to play safe.

Enjoy. x

Birthday prizes at the door anyone can win as they are picked before the doors open.

Come along look, learn, and you may be lucky.

Enjoy. x

I will be joining you in October!

fairehlights wrote:

Hi Check the date on the web site 'caus the Birmingham Half Marathon is on on the third Sunday in October.

BrumGuy wrote:

fairehlights wrote:

Hi Check the date on the web site 'caus the Birmingham Half Marathon is on on the third Sunday in October.

I know! Moved to the 26th for the month c:

Sounds like fun,sucks I don't live in the UK.