Euro 2012

OK, whose ready?!?!?!

No I'm not, I was shocked the other day when the advert came on the yesterday and said its 9 days away..had so much going on its just slipped my mind.
However, 8 days to go and I am SO bloody excited I love love love Euro/WC time, there's just always a buzzing atmosphere around.

Oh but frankly I'm disgusted at the choice of location, nevermind

The Germans looked good last night Israel hardly got a kick it will be a good atmosphere here there are poles italians brits and all sorts of other nations

Olympics coming soon too

My daughter is over the moon she is a volunteer on the equestrian three day event, a chance to get up close with the best horses in the world

Its the same in London, so many nations. Which is great being an Italian dating an Englishman, I have to keep a open mind at times!!! :D I even have a fancy little app for updating me on scores and team news!

Totally agree, the location is awful, did you see the Panorama about it????

I don't really care but the boyfriend is all ready!

occhiverdi wrote:

Totally agree, the location is awful, did you see the Panorama about it????

No but Sol Campbell's comments were chilling, and I actually agree, I don't think he was bigging it up.
I mean just the fact that a total LEGEND of world football i.e. Roberto Carlos was forced to leave the field in tears because of racist chants and mocking says it all really

I have not given any thought to it get! I love football and getting behind my country, but it's just getting worse. It appears to have gone to countries with huge controversy regarding racism. UEFA and FIFA just seem to be a complete joke these days

J+J wrote:

I have not given any thought to it get! I love football and getting behind my country, but it's just getting worse. It appears to have gone to countries with huge controversy regarding racism. UEFA and FIFA just seem to be a complete joke these days

Same in F1 and other sports, I think politics should be kept out of sport but the heads should be careful where events are staged.

If you fancy a free football themed ebook, check out the Lovehoney blog right now!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/06/01/scored-by-lily-harlem-free-erotic-ebook/

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

If you fancy a free football themed ebook, check out the Lovehoney blog right now!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/06/01/scored-by-lily-harlem-free-erotic-ebook/

Thanks Alice!

Another bonus about kindles.... you can read erotica and noone will know!!!

I dont think Spain will win it this time somehow, I want a German Polish final just for the craic here (two Polish barmaids)

I actually think Germany have a good chance, they have a great young squad and I really rate Oeuzil and Goetze. Gotta favour the Dutch too, RvP is in the form of his life (yay..hope he stays with us ), and they have a very very strong squad. We just need Chambered-Ox to rip up the park!

Just had a chat with an old German guy here Germany Netherlands and Spain are in the same group, there is a good team getting an early bath no matter how it pans out.

gunther wrote:

Just had a chat with an old German guy here Germany Netherlands and Spain are in the same group, there is a good team getting an early bath no matter how it pans out.

Portugal not spain. I see Portugal being the ones eliminated, they have CR7 but both Germany and NL have very strong teams all round

oops thats the pils getting to work

Haha well if Spain, Germany and Netherlands were all in the same group it'd make for an epic group of death, but it would have never happened

well how will engerlund do tonight

confident or praying for a miracle?

gunther wrote:

double post

Whoop! Im gonna be in England for the game on Sunday! Delighted!

With living in Ireland, u can only imagine how little they get excited about the England games lol! So im so excited to share the buzz for one of the games at least! :)

yeahi have the same problem living in wales too