Euro 2020(21)

never been so bored by a 4 - 0 win. Even the ref had had enough and binned off any added time.

I cannot fault the motorsport, interesting grid for tomorrow GP F1. 20+ years ago I use to car rally. I did about 5 years competing and many more years as support/mechanic.
The football was excellent 4 v 0 great result. @rockstar

1 Like

:lion::lion::lion:

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll hear about this for 55 years aswell

3 Likes

I used to race kit cars. A Mini Marcos was my last.

1 Like

Did England win? :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently so and apparently there was a world cup not so long ago where they reached the semi final too. I know this due to lockdown :slight_smile:
I need to get out more!

4 Likes

Another atleast one night of kiddos staying awake longer than me :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Haha even i a pandemic the world of football still continues!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Haha oh dear, guess on the bright side while they’re all watching football you can retreat to the bedroom for some toy time! :smiley:

Being in isolation for the past 10 days with them- Wednesday being the day they’re all back at school/work I think I’ll have had enough toy time to last years by the time the football is on :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl: now that defo sounds like your in need of a rescue mission if toy time can’t even help!

No toy time… not that it matters- :raised_hands::raised_hands::england:

Game on a knife edge, its 1.1 with 13 minutes normal time left. Its a good game, time will tell.

2 Likes

So it’s all on for Sunday.

I don’t typically buy shirts due to the cost (kids ones upwards of £70+ for a kit :scream:) does anyone know if the kit will be the same for the World Cup next year or would it change? I’m expecting it to change as another money maker but wanting it confirmed before I get asked for the millionth time

1 Like

I dislike football more than you!:wink:

1 Like

Mad football fan although more bothered about club football albeit enjoying the Euros massively!

I suspect like you it will change slightly so that they can make money out of it all. I really feel for parents these days as children want everything and don’t understand that money does not grow on trees. @MooseyB

1 Like

First there was joy then tears then more fekin tears after pens :sob::england:👀 I Thot that the writing was on the wall when it w went to penalties after winning the world cup in 1966 on pens.

I think Gareth got the tactics wrong tonight fur the first time all tournament, too negative and we sat back too much letting them come at us. We’re going to win either the world cup or Euro’s soon though :+1:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smirk::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

We have an incredibly sad house today. Not sure I can do it all again for the World Cup- having to explain to kids part of the game is loosing didn’t go down too well :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes