Euro 2020(21)

@MooseyB so sorry it’s all part of following watching England unfortunately the wait goes on hopefully they will see them succeed in the future​:+1:

2 Likes

Getting to a final is a great achievement, whatever final it may be. I played in lots when I was a kid and lost nearly all of them. Tough at the time but always remember how I felt winning the semi, knowing we made the final, the build up to it, the anticipation, team work, tactics, excitement. Amazing stuff and almost better than the final itself and winning any trophy.

It’s like Christmas. Most people prefer the build up, the day itself is just over too quickly.

3 Likes

Will England be excluded from the next one as they’re no longer in the Europe Union? :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Jade48 I agree with you like we shouldn’t in the song contest either :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Gazza_64 It’s one less thing to lose at I suppose? :mask:

1 Like

Got a constant semi after England won the semi. Imagine the disappointment after we lose the final :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s such ashame to of came down to penalties, that’s what hurts the most, I reckon it ought to be golden goal @steve19 you’re spot on about pens, they probably score every one in training but, I was hurting on the final night n my moaning about the lads pens was uncalled for. I think what you said @Crake85 is bang on if we’d of exploited the space down the right more then it could of been different ball game but Italy took full control after HT

I started this days ago but forgotten to post it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I meant to mention this on the last post here but is there any fans here that don’t support their national team?

I’m wondering cos the day before the final I ran into a couple and won’t go into deets but basically the English person in the couple wanted Italy to win aswell as their Scottish partner. I’ve never known anyone not support their national team before so it threw me and I thought this would be a good place to ask?

Sometimes England are just so boring you want the other team to score. Keeping the ball often seems to be the only ‘goal’ of the current England team. Watching them makes me realise why I lost all interest in football.

I know what you’re saying but the only reason I’d ever want a goal from the other side is so we have to go for it, even then I don’t think I could shout for anyone else. I do think that although far too defensive and boring these player’s are playing for eachother and don’t think their bigger than the national team like previous teams.

This person said they’ve no loyalty to England, I’ll always be loyal to me nation although there are things that I don’t agree with about our country I’m English born n bred n proud of that, not proud of everything we’ve ever done but couldn’t switch to another team because I live there, I don’t get it but welcome opinions :ok_hand:t2::smirk:

2 Likes

yeah, I do think we finally have an England team that wants to play for the country again

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll be more attacking as time goes on. I do think if we’d of gone for it more than we did we could of broken Italy down a few times in the first half, second half n so on Italy taken us by the short n curlys.

You know that mancini went through them like a ton of bricks at HT n they came out to win :sob:

1 Like