Even hornier after orgasming, yes /no?

Had a wonderful pamper evening with my wife. Waited five days to up the passion. Truly wonderful but woke up this morning even hornier. Have just shared this with my my telling her she was wonderful and an amazing lover.I told I need her again tonight. Let's just say, how lovely it is that you still need me and want me after all these years. Wasn't the answer I got. You are insatiable and greedy was the answer I got. I tried the arn't you lucky line. I will have to up the ante and push my luck over the day.

Does any one else feel after having a big release it just isn't enough?

Very often after sex, I start to think about the things we've just done and that gets me going again.

The missus usually needs about twelve hours recovery time though. :p

Sex turns me on! Haha

The more hubby has the more he wants :/ lol!!!

When I saw the title I thought Christ, I just want to fall asleep after sex! I know what you mean though Gg, having sex more often usually means I'm always up for it. Although because I travel for work, I alternate between forced celibacy to sex maniac.

i find i am more hornier after too.

Hornier after great sex yes!! haha

After general sex..... no thankyou >.<

But on those rare occassions when the sex is mind-blowing then yeah I'd be quite happy to get a a glass of water and go again haha x

yes, tend to find that I'm horny just after a session and the day after as well..

Definitely. I think when you wake up the next day and have images flashing from the night before, the process is bound to start over again :D

I am a "one orgasm woman" (clitorally anyway) and so most often I have one of those and I am satisfied for the night. On some rare occasions though, when it was particularly drawn out and built up before hand, I am not satisfied after one and can go on to have another. That is reasonably rare for me though, in one session I mean.

know that 1

Always. I have been known to get my bullet out whilst giving hubby some recovery time and masturbate which then in turn gets him going again.

After masturbating definitely, but never managed a second so i end up giving up frustrated.

My mind is ready again straight away but my manhood offen needs a little more time, always a good excuse to practise my oral skills though

I know exactly what you mean. I really hurt my OH's feelings once with a similar comment. We had a very rampant night and of course, the horn begets the horn and he was very touchy feely the next day with very clear intentions and I made a comment similar to your wife (can't remember the exact wording). I basically implied that I had been doing him a favour and he should be grateful and be quiet and it should tide him over for a while. I'd put on a show and now the show was over. He was rightfully upset with me and I really regretted it BUT it was how I felt. We had a pretty frank disucssion with another couple that we were friendly with and it seems that their dynamic was the same.

However, now that my mind is in another place, I feel totally different. We had a mindblower last night and I am down here sitting on my hands not to go back up for more (instead I am making my sons breakfast LOL!)

I definately find this with masterbation, i mean one orgasm just gets you slick ready for the next!

Sex wise i'm not a morning person but definately the next afternoon/evening.It is a fact that the more sex you have the more you want.

( and that has scientific basis rather than just being self justificational ;) )

I am the same, after a recovery period I often feel ready to go again!

In fact if we have Sex on a Saturday morning, I feel up for it all day, it is shame that Mrs HH does not feel the same way!

But then again it does reduce the risk of getting arrested for improper behaviour in the supermarket!

Gentle giant wrote:

Had a wonderful pamper evening with my wife. Waited five days to up the passion. Truly wonderful but woke up this morning even hornier. Have just shared this with my my telling her she was wonderful and an amazing lover.I told I need her again tonight. Let's just say, how lovely it is that you still need me and want me after all these years. Wasn't the answer I got. You are insatiable and greedy was the answer I got. I tried the arn't you lucky line. I will have to up the ante and push my luck over the day.

How far out of her comfort zone did she go for you, GG? I know we're only seeing part of the picture here, but it does seem like you've been really focused on pushing her outside of her comfort zone and then when she goes there for you, you want more. I could see why she might feel like she's not enough for you. Maybe what she needs isn't another push or request for more but time to take it all in.

Why should she feel lucky? Do you throw lines like that at her often? Can you see the dissonance between what she was feeling and what you said? If she's pushed herself for you, she may need it to be enough for awhile.

Well made point rosehip

rose hip wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

How far out of her comfort zone did she go for you, GG? I know we're only seeing part of the picture here, but it does seem like you've been really focused on pushing her outside of her comfort zone and then when she goes there for you, you want more. I could see why she might feel like she's not enough for you. Maybe what she needs isn't another push or request for more but time to take it all in.

Why should she feel lucky? Do you throw lines like that at her often? Can you see the dissonance between what she was feeling and what you said? If she's pushed herself for you, she may need it to be enough for awhile.

Rose Hip you are spot with this. Yes I do push and maybe you are right I should of waited, but she had made me so horny. I don't make that comment very often at all only on the rare occasion when she gets a little negative. The main issue is she doesn't believe she is deserving of all the attention. You have seen my other post,s still after all this time she still says why did you pick me I can't believe it. It is very endearing , she is an amazing woman and my life is to make her happy and I just know she needs to let go and she would find a whole knew level of pleasure. Please understand this is a woman through upbringing disliked her vulva. As for me even trying to give her oral was unthinkable. Know it is something she will ask for and even initiate. Point taken but I only wanted to make good old vanilla love to her to reassure her I still enjoyed that too. Also usually do to me having a higher sex drive she will give me hand relief any time but for some reason even this was of the table. Very unuasul. All sorted now and moved on.

on most occasions I am even more hornier!