Ever Orgasmed from Kissing alone?

I never have but i would think it could happen!

Malteser81 wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

No. Wouldn't do much for a man's reputation either...External Media

That was my exact thoughts. You don't want to be known as the guy from American Pie. ;)

Jim! Oh he's sweet though, god awfully unlucky but sweet lol.

So funny!!!

Thanks Guys for all your opnions, as always!!

He's convinced that she came and didn't fake it - but like AA said It could be possible, I do get tingles but I dont actually cum - but I will happily let him keep trying!

xGHx

Totally can. But then I can orgasm out of the blue if my jeans are too tight.

I guess it's possible if you flex your kegels while you smooch.

Tigerlillies you are one lucky lady.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I hadn't even thought about it from that pov...I give myself sneaky kegal orgasms all the time (and also experience spontaneous orgasms e.g. on buses, near speakers in loud clubs, running in certain pairs of knickers!)

Maybe the girl in question has really sensitive lips, maybe she did kegal squeezes during the kiss, or had a love egg in, or tight jeans, maybe she was just thinking some seriously sexy thoughts...there are any number of ways that I think this could have happened!

xxKPxx

*goes and pops in a love egg, squeezes as hard as she can, uts on some tight jeans, runs to catch a bus to a club that plays loud music whilst thinking sexy thoughts* A girl can try cant she

Malteser81 wrote:

*goes and pops in a love egg, squeezes as hard as she can, uts on some tight jeans, runs to catch a bus to a club that plays loud music whilst thinking sexy thoughts* A girl can try cant she External Media

External Media

SIde not, am I the only person who find that vibes can feel amazing through tight denim?

though in fairness the original post does say "from kissing ALONE" ie no toys

Tigerlilies wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

*goes and pops in a love egg, squeezes as hard as she can, uts on some tight jeans, runs to catch a bus to a club that plays loud music whilst thinking sexy thoughts* A girl can try cant she External Media

External Media

SIde not, am I the only person who find that vibes can feel amazing through tight denim?

Ad likes. Rubbing too.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

External Media

Ad likes. Rubbing too.

Me too. It does give a really nice feeling that you can't really get from anything else!

long nails scratched across tight denim ... mmmmmmmm

xxxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

I hadn't even thought about it from that pov...I give myself sneaky kegal orgasms all the time (and also experience spontaneous orgasms e.g. on buses, near speakers in loud clubs, running in certain pairs of knickers!)

Maybe the girl in question has really sensitive lips, maybe she did kegal squeezes during the kiss, or had a love egg in, or tight jeans, maybe she was just thinking some seriously sexy thoughts...there are any number of ways that I think this could have happened!

xxKPxx

lol...............................running in certain knickers...........................what knickers are you wearing girl....as seriously......I NEED A PAIR NOW!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. I hope it's ok for a newbie to jump straight in with posting..

I've experienced this. Just the once, but it was from kissing alone and i definitely wasn't faking! Whether that says more about me or the other party's kissing technique, i'm not sure..

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Hmm.. I hope it's ok for a newbie to jump straight in with posting..

I've experienced this.External Media Just the once, but it was from kissing alone and i definitely wasn't faking! Whether that says more about me or the other party's kissing technique, i'm not sure..

With a post like that you certainly have no probs with jumping in posting hun! xx

I knew it was possible!

Thank you xx

Yes indeed, it's possible - to be honest i was relieved to see this topic, when it happened to me i'd never heard of it happening before!

wow.............how jealous am i....................that must of been one hell of a kiss!!!

Hehe, it was a damn good kiss. I keep hoping it's an experience that'll return, but we'll see!

I suppose it depends where he kisses you. If he's french kissing you betwene your legs, then you could very well orgasm i suppose!

brockleyfox wrote:

I suppose it depends where he kisses you. If he's french kissing you betwene your legs, then you could very well orgasm i suppose!

I think the actual post was refering kissing on the lips hun =)

Malteser81 wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

lol.........well he got the lips right...but the wrong pair!!!

toxycat wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

lol.........well he got the lips right...but the wrong pair!!!

We didn's see that coming did we...

Wondered who would lower the tone!External Media