Ever Orgasmed from Kissing alone?

I've only just started seeing this guy and through a bit of sex-text he said he made a women cum from just kissing, now to me thats un-realistic, getting a bit wet/turned on yes I can completely agree but an actual orgasm??

i'm not so sure - so I wanted to ask the Orgasm Army is any of them had had an actual orgasm from kissing alone....

if this is case I think he's a keeper!! if he can do this from kissing I expect to be in for a good time, however maybe he's just exaggerating or she faked it!

Any responses very very welcome!

xGHx

I find it difficult to believe that women can orgasm just from having their nipples stimulated, but I can believe it at a stretch because I know having my nipples stimulated feels good sexually.

Kissing though, sorry, I draw the line!

Erm... nah, I don't reckon so. - Unless he was kissing the lower lady lips then I seriously doubt she actually had an orgasm.

Yeah I competely agree! Lower lips, I'm all for believing!!!

xGHx

Either she lied to him, or he is lying to you! No way!

no i dont belive its just from kissing

maybe kissing and dry humping/ grinding at the same time, but not just a snog.

No, not from just a kiss, i know teenage boys can come from a kiss but i doubt a female can come from only kissing,

i think she might have been faking it lol

VW x

i must have been typing as you were Avrielle and it looks like i am saying that to you, but just so you know it was a response to the original post!

Btw wow at being able to orgasm from kissing your neck! i know what you mean though as it gives me shivers and tingles when my OH does this!

VW x

No. Wouldn't do much for a man's reputation either...

He's either super amazing in bed or gullible.

Ive orgasmed whist sitting on my OH and rubbing my body against his (fully clothed) and kissing but I feel the way your OH had said it was "just" by kissing which I dont think is possible...... but who knows =)

I never have but I'm sure it is possible - rare - but possible x

I have not had this happen but hey more than willing to keep trying

In any case, if it did happen, I think it would be more down to that particular woman rather than any amazing kissing skills he might have.

I can orgasm from having my back kissed, that's how I had my very first orgasm in fact, it doesn't happen that often but it feel lovely when it does! I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to orgasm from kissing...I've heard a few people mention orgasming in their sleep (something I've also done) and that's just from thoughts no physical stimulation at all!

xxKPxx

Remember 90% of sex is in the head.

I don't know if the other 10% is in the lips but still...

WandA wrote:

No. Wouldn't do much for a man's reputation either...External Media

That was my exact thoughts. You don't want to be known as the guy from American Pie. ;)

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

No. Wouldn't do much for a man's reputation either...External Media

That was my exact thoughts. You don't want to be known as the guy from American Pie. ;)

Jim! Oh he's sweet though, god awfully unlucky but sweet lol.

Never seen it. I live a boring life.

kissing.....bloody hell....thats one hell of kiss he must have......i cant see it either......i know some women can come through nipple stimulation alone.....but kissing......mmmmm......id be sceptical!!

no i cant see it. I get very hard from a good snog but to orgasm i need a little more than that.