female ejaculation, sharing!!!

Hello lovelies, I'm not really new, just more of a lurker IYSWIM, but anyway, firstly hi!! *waves*

Right now, just wondered if anyone had any similar experiences or stories to share with me.

I'm in a long term relationship, and lets just say we're not shy to trying anything new, and get quite a kick outta our LH toys most nights we're together. Anyways, we were discussing female cum yesterday, what it tasted like, how much there was etc. So last night we were swinging from the lampshades (we weren't, I was being a selfish girl and having a lil lie down while he did all the work with his tongue!!) and when i came he asked me to push, I've had stranger requests, and did as I was told. With that he came up to kiss me and gave me a mouthful, and I MEAN a mouthful, of my own cum!!! woah!!! it wasn't strong, it was almost watery, and I must admit it felt quite sexy....

He did this a couple of times and what shocked me most was the sheer volume of it!!! see, don't get me wrong, I know about squirting, and have been lucky enough to experience it, normally only through anal (different story!) but I honestly was unaware of how much fluid my body could actually produce!!!

See now I've got the, ahem, taste for it I wanna do it again, I'm trying to convince him to let me share his cum with him, ATM its not looking like it'll happen, lol, scaredy pants!! So. enough rambling, how common is it for a woman to produce that much fluid without squirting, ooh, and as men, whats your view on this, hot or not??? xx

I'd say that it's fairly common as your vagina gets 'wet' with excitement and that is only part of it. When I squirt, I am always amazed at how soaked my towel is - and that's solo play atm. If I had a bf involved, he'd either 'keep' it in with his cock - or it dribbles out the sides leaving a rather wet patch on the bed.

nope, not squirting, believe me, when I squirt it would hit the walls, this just seems like a lot of cum, maybe an egg cup (ish!!) xx

sound nice to me and pushing you would think it would produce more lady cum ..yum yum keep it flowing is all i can say lucky man!!!!

clearly the more I pushed the more was cumming (!!!) out but bear in mind he was doing everything he could to make me cum more!!

perhaps I'm being a little dim, I mean I know how wet it gets down there but blimey!! when he spits it in your mouth it seems loads!!! more than his.....xx

nice taste though isn't it?

princess moo wrote:

and as men, whats your view on this, hot or not??? xx

Oh hot, most definitely.

violeteyes wrote:

it tastes sweet and smells like tesco value chicken noodles

ROFL, you've got me craving chicken noodles now!

As for guys wanting (or not) to share there own cum with you, I think the big thing on this is that once a guy has come, it kind of turns us off sex for a little while. Maybe see if you can get him turned on to it during sex by talking about it, or promising something in return if he'll try it. When caught in the moment and close to orgasm, its amazing what you'd be able to get him to agree to, lol!

lol, it deffo wasn't like egg, was more like Evian, so there!!! I have posh cum hehe...xx

hehe im feeling a big peckish myself, all this talk of food.....xx

food wasn't what i was thinking of ha ha

lol!!! I'm usually thinking bout that too but you know, it IS lunchtime ;)

had lunch need something sweet tasting

Hi I think you may find that you've gushed.... its like water, has a odd taste and is clear.

Omg wow wish the oh could do this amazing

Mmmm very turned on by lady-cum and squirting lols. I'd love to be able to try this on Boobaloo

Aha, i learnt to squirt in last year and half (oh dear, the piles of washing towels goes up)! LOVE IT! I gushed into bf mouth an early drowned him lol....BUT he did share his with me....in my mouth then a kiss....this however made him gag and the end result was not pretty although i was rolling around laughing at him

i love it when she squirts in my mouth yum yum

violeteyes wrote:

im not sure i understand- it sounds like you are squirting External Media

when i squirt, i produce lots of fluid. sometimes anything from a cup to a small bowl. for me it tastes sweet and smells like tesco value chicken noodles- wierd i know. i have recently been exploring new ways to ejaculate. i dont know if there is a trend my OH wont share his cum either

Really DK you disappoint me.. dont want to share your own cum!!!!

My OH keeps telling me I'm squirting, but to be honest I'm not really sure he knows exactly what squirting is. I'd always been led to believe that squirting comes out your pee hole when your G-spot is being stimulated. Is that right?

It's a pretty regular occurrence, my OH kissing me with my juice still on his lips/mouth. It's really not something I care for, but I can tolerate it as long as there's not too much of it.

I've never seen an explanation of biologically what is happening to a woman when this occurs. I find it really interesting and I understand the process that leads to male ejaculation but has any science been done to explain what is going on in women?

Anyone know good links that explains it? I would love to get my OH to do this as it sounds great for both but I know her mind and she'd need convincing that she isn't just having a piss.

I think I've read enough to believe people that it isn't wee but what the hell is it made of?