Excited about moving house!

I am excited about moving house and I have no friends to talk to about it. Well, I'm only really moving rooms as me and my fiance live with his mum because he's her carer, so we only get one room and she gets the rest of the house :( Hopefully soon though he's going to get a job and she'll get a professional carer so we can move out and officially start our lives together. Anyway, I'm still really excited about it because we're currently living in a tiny flat, with a terribly done attic conversion for a bedroom. I've already decided the colour scheme for our room! Oak furniture with red curtians, red rug, red bedding etc. We got the keys today and the removal van is taking all our stuff over on Monday! Eeeekkk!! :D

Thank you! :D xx

Sound like you have exciting times ahead, good luck and I hope you enjoy your new life.

Another exciting milestone in your life.

Hope all goes well for you both.

Enjoy. x

Hope it all goes well! I'm moving soon as well so I can understand the excitement! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Good luck with the move :)

good luck in your new home

Good luck in your newhome, moving can be fun.

How exciting ! Hope all goes well for you both :) x

Very exciting, I hope me n my bf get a place together at some point love to b sharing a bed every night

hope it all goes well, new start, new friends.

Good luck on your move and lots of happy new memories x

thank you everyone! people are so nice on this website x

Enjoy your new home we're moving next year for health reasons I'm decluttering now and love it.

Good luck! :)

Good luck with the move Xx

Good luck with the move! ^_^

I'm looking for a flat with my best friend right now & hopefully moving in together in August, already getting a list of what I'll need together, cannot wait!!

How exciting MissNoir! I hope all goes well for you both ^-^

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

How exciting MissNoir! I hope all goes well for you both ^-^

Thankyou! ^_^ it's the first time I'll be living on my own without my parents plus living with best friend is an instant happiness! He's already decided we're having a gaming fort & a dedicated night a week to watching movies! ^_^

My fiance is my best friend and I've been living with him and his mum since I was very young. We're hoping to move into our first flat together by the end of next year. Living with his mum is getting extremely depressing for us both. Living with my best friend is the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced, even if we're stuck with his mum! You have a lot to look forward to! My fiance also wants a gaming room when we eventually have our own house xD Sounds like you have plenty of adventures ahead of you ^_^